BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
katarzyna k.
Wilmington, NC
They are an ok provider. They are the only option available where I live. I have a bundle package that includes cable /internet and phone. The phone is awesome as I get unlimited free international calling. So I can call my family all over the world.
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Techie Expert
Though we've had our fair share of ups and downs with the company, they are improving. The channel selection is wonderful and it's a fair rate. I would say they are pretty affordable and can chose a plan in your price range. I recommend the company.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
We haven't had any major problems with our Internet service with Time Warner Cable. We don't have the fastest package and are still able to stream videos, scroll social media, play video games, and watch Netflix at the same time without any issues!
Delores D.
Charlotte, NC
I love Time Warner Cable. It's a lot better than what we were using. I do wish it was a little cheaper. I wish they would run specials on old customers, than just new customers. Thank God we haven't had days of outage with no explanation of services.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I would use another service if I had a choice but they basically have a monopoly in NYC. Their CS can be hit or miss and when it misses it misses by spectacular methods. My cable and internet is constantly spotty and not as reliable as it should be.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
I prefer verizon much over this service. We have them for our internet as well and they're really really slow. The guide on cable is just weird and it's difficult to figure out. We switched from verizon a few months ago but will be switching back very soon.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
I'm honestly extremely unhappy with my cable service. It seems to be getting more expensive but I'm losing more channels and shows than gaining. Customer service is slow and not helpful at all. I've never made a late payment or not paid in full and I've always been a loyal customer. It's sad to see what these big companies do to the little people.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
I wish they would improve the overall service of their company. We have had issues for years and they come out and replace this cord or that cord/ box and we still continue to have problems. Frequently the internet will just go out for no reason. I
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?