BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Richlands , NC
Their customer service is great, especially when you need to reboot your modem. You can easily reboot right on the phone without having to get up and unplug the modem and wait a few seconds to plug it back in. The only thing I hate about TWC is their horrible Internet.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH
Great cable company with an awesome service. Their techs are the absolute best they implemented a call forward service which basicaly means they will call you ahead of the instalation time that the tech is on the way. They will even send you a picture so you can ID him
Robin C.
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
Not a bad company at all!! If given the choice between multiple companies where AT&T wasn't an option, I would definitely choose TWC. Their customer service is very nice and their channel selection is one of the best around! I would definitely recommend them to others.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
Honestly, one of the worst internet providers out there - I've tried Optimum and Fios and I've NEVER had as many recurring issues as Time Warner - constant blackouts, constant dips in speed, and very high pricing. It's a shame they have a monopoly on most of Manhattan.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We have been using Time Warner for several years with only a few problems. Contrary to some popular opinion, we have had really good service when there have been issues- they seem to really want to quickly resolve any problems. I would recommend them any day over ATT!
Katie L.
Katie L.
I have always had a pretty good experience with Time Warner Cable. There have been times that my internet has gone out, but Time Warner has worked quickly to fix the problem and get it back up and running. Their office customer service is a lot better than calling in.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Asheboro, NC
I hate time warner cable. I don't care for their costumer service and their prices are way too high. They charge for everything, even when it's their fault. They took away my phone number, didn't apologies and didn't give it back. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
Time Warner has some of the best cable service I have seen. The guide, and On Demand is so much better than Charter. The one drawback is the Internet service. It is so slow, even when you have the top speed. I hope at some point they will increase the internet speeds.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pretty good service not over expensive and has a lot of Chanel's internet is great never had an issue. Only bad thing is that you can only set Chanel to record from the main DVR so choose wisely where you want to set it up I would recommend where you usually watch tv.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?