BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Todd F.
N Hollywood, CA
Does a poor review of Time Warner Cable even shock anyone anymore? What is one to say -- outages... slower internet that you're paying for ... excuses for "On Demand" like, "Well, On Demand is really just a gift, so if it isn't working, that really isn't cable service not working." Ugh.
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
Horrible company. Unfortunately in my area I don't have other providers. Constantly tagging on additional fees. I pay $10/month for a modem I've had to over 6 years. Didn't find out, until the other day. Very shady and money hungry company. Can't wait until good companies buy them out.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I have to be honest my family has been with direct TV for as long as I can remember. But for my complex I went with Time warner cable because they were cheaper. Although I have had some issues, they are quick to resolve them, offer great packages, and understand their customers needs.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
The service is consistent. It's better than Windstream for sure. These two are the only options that we have in my area. The customer service is good, but the prices keep going up. They go up every month it seems like. If they would keep that consistent, it would be 5 stars for sure!
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner cable is a racket. The service is awful and expensive. the customer service is non-existent. Hold times are outrageous. Although most are pleasant once they arrive, technicians pay absolutely no mind to the scheduled appointment times. They never have the correct orders when they come. If you have other options in your area, DO THAT!
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
We have a lot of cable and internet issues. Trying to watch your favorite show and it always goes all pixel-ated and you cant even watch it, internet just drops out for no reason sometimes and we have the most expensive highest speed you can purchase because my boyfriend plays xbox live
Miranda S.
Internet is reliable and so is the cable, I really like time warner on demand it lets you watch all kinds of movies and shows for free. The DVR is awesome and reliable so you can record shows to watch when you are away. Their package deals are affordable and i recommend this to others
Rosalie L.
The basic programs are good but the premium channels can get pretty pricey. I like the on demand feature but sometimes some episodes are marked in the menu wrong like 4th instead of eight. It isn't dependable after midnight and I find myself having to restart the cable box and reset.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?