BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy the channels and content provided and enjoy the app, but dissatisfied with the price and customer service. We've had numerous disruption issues and calling customer service on phone usually results in wait of 20 minutes or longer then often being shuffled around to different reps.
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
They are okay service, sometimes goes out at random times for no real reason and the high speed that I'm suppose to get with the combination of two wifi signals, I don't because they run as two separate signals instead of joining as one. I have told them this and yet they have not fix it!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Service has always been good and variety of shows has been satisfactory. Just wish they would stop raising the price every year as your contract renews and then forcing you to renegotiate price reductions. Customer service has always been able to solve my problems quickly and efficiently.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
I honestly have been unsatisfied since we started with them two years ago our bill is always rising month-to-month our Internet speed to has been horrible we've had to have it checked 3 to 4 times and have the time or on-demand and other features that come with Time Warner don't even work
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I started out with T.W and then went to sat. Had sat. TV for 3 years before I began missing TW. switched back and have now had the service for 7 years and I'd never switch back. I have TV service, landline, DVR and all the movie channels and we love it (we don't love the bill though!!!!!)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My WiFi could work fine throughout the day and then unexpectedly it just stops and i restart it and it just won't work. eventually i get fed up and just leave it and after an hour or so it starts working again. i would definitely switch over to another company if i could but its too much.
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable isn't as good as they use to be. I strongly dislike the fact that they send me e-mails claiming I have a free movie on them for a mess up and when I go to use it I actually get billed for it. Also the customer service is horrible. They all seem to have a snotty attitude.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
It is quite slow and expensive but you really have no choice because they're the provider in your area you could get it Verizon or some other form of Internet but it's just harder and you have more steps anything comes up the same so just go with this one because you really have no choice
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
The customer service for Time Warner is a nightmare! We currently pay for their top speed internet service and it's far from fast! They keep raising the prices of cable and internet and do nothing about their customer service. Would suggest other Service providers if it wasn't so limited!
Zyriphia E.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Time Warner Cable is the most cost efficient interenet service in my area. Overall, service is vry dependable, and fast. Every now and then we have to call to have it reset, but that very rarely happens. I love that even with several people using at once our connection doesn't slow down.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?