BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gina R.
Gina R.
Worse service ever. I cannot go 1 month without a cable, Internet or phone concern. I've been forced to stay with them because my area only provides service from them. Customer service is excellent but they're not controlling service at my home. I'd never recommend TWC to others.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner cable is unreliable and not as fat as advertised, however It isn't that bad either. It works when you need it to and it's really the only good company for internet where I am at. They need to work on fiber optics and hopefully we can get the outages down to a minimum.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Techie Expert
We have had Time Warner Cable for five years and love them. The rates are comparably low. They offer great bundles, we bundle tv, phone, and Internet. Our internet is fast and reliable. Time Warner Cable also has fast and effective customer service, if you do happen to need help.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Of all companies I've used in the past, I find time Warner to be the best I've dealt with, experiencing the least amount of interruptions, the speediest in problem resolution, and friendly staff, and service personnel. Even dealing with customer service calls are quick, and easy.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've heard they put people on hold for ridiculous amounts of time, but fortunately I've never had to deal with them on the phone for long. I think if you keep a simple plan, and know what you should be paying every month, then you shouldn't be calling them too frequently anyways.
Tatjana S.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
Worst customer service out there. I lose signal randomly. My internet is spotty. Resolving anything takes hours. Its expensive for the quality. Constantly have to call customer service to fix something. I would not recommend!! I don't have any other options besides dish networks.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I mean it's a necessity to have internet. There aren't many options. The customer service is good when you get someone but their products are mediocre. I had cable but I barely used it and they made you rent their box. I don't understand....if you buy cable it should be included.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC
The customer service is getting better but they still haven't come out to fix my guest room TV to figure out why we don't have our basic cable running through there. Oh and they also left my cable lines out for three weeks when they said they would be back the next day to bury it
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Internet service is excellent!! I hav had their cable service in the past, but it's lousy and too expensive. Not to mention they are like Comcast cable and their cable prices go up every month. They say it's taxes, but how can they go up each month when you use the same service?
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I would rcommend this comany to others. I like the customer service as they are very helpful. I like the amount of channels available. I believe it is available but can be lower in price. I love the start over feature but would like to be able to fast forward during that viewing
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?