BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Time warner cable is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have never been more frustrated with a company whose willingness to make a customer happy is almost non existent. As soon as I can move to another company I will! The good part of the company is the on demand TV shows that are free. If you're willing to deal with a terrible run company for free on demand shows, TWC is probably for you.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Time warner cable is the most money hungry, inconsiderate company I've ever worked with. The worst part is that they are the only provider in our area, so we're forced to use them if we want internet. Awful customer service, inacurate product descriptions and overall disappointment.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner cable is a racket. The service is awful and expensive. the customer service is non-existent. Hold times are outrageous. Although most are pleasant once they arrive, technicians pay absolutely no mind to the scheduled appointment times. They never have the correct orders when they come. If you have other options in your area, DO THAT!
Rosalie L.
The basic programs are good but the premium channels can get pretty pricey. I like the on demand feature but sometimes some episodes are marked in the menu wrong like 4th instead of eight. It isn't dependable after midnight and I find myself having to restart the cable box and reset.
Stephanie G.
Cable is the best that the offer then internet isn't as good. It lags so much and they can't solve wire problems. Sometimes customer service can be very rude when you use the Spanish language instead of requesting English. I got a lot of representatives hang up on me. Hopefully TWC changes something in the training.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I have to be honest my family has been with direct TV for as long as I can remember. But for my complex I went with Time warner cable because they were cheaper. Although I have had some issues, they are quick to resolve them, offer great packages, and understand their customers needs.
Alleyse L.
Charlotte, NC
I have had Time Warner Cable for over 3 years. The prices are reasonable for apartments, but when I moved into my home, I was surprised at the big jump even though I was told this was a "DEAL".

Other than the the service is surely there. I guess that is why they still have my business.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
My experience with Time Warner Cable has been really good. They've always been very helpful, nice, and patient with me. My only complaint would be how expensive it is but I don't pay for my cable so I let it be. But if I had my own place, I'd honestly just stick to Netflix and Hulu.
Abbie J.
Crestwood , KY
The Internet services can be quick and somewhat reliable. But after so long, they raise prices annually. Ours has already increased by $15 a month since we began our plan! Looking to switch currently. The prices are expensive enough, let alone increasing the cost for customer loyalty.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?