BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica K.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love that my TV no longer goes out when it rains like it did with direct tv. I wish I could record on every TV though.
Lana B.
Girard, OH
Good internet for cheap. Time Warner has the best internet pricing that I've seen so far.
Kristina T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Only getting 3 stars because the cable itself is pretty good, and I like that I can record up to 6 shows at a time, rewind live shows, watch shows on demand, etc. But getting them to come to my house when scheduled was complete hell. They rescheduled installation several times for no apparen't reason. Also, whenever we experienced a problem with our service, getting them to fix it was way more difficult than it needed to be. Might be a good company if they fixed their bad customer service.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love time warner cable :) its a great price and there internet speed is great! personally i prefer time warner cable then verizon.
Shavonne A.
Tonawanda, NY
I find that this service is a bit pricey and the service operators have all been bad so far.
I am thankful i don't have to deal with Comcast though so i guess I'm in a good position
Jeremy H.
I genuinely do not like Time Warner. In the years that I had them, our service was spotty at best, service was never really helpful and when someone was finally dispatched they just replaced a device and left but service wouldn't be restored still. Unfortunately, we lived in an area where it was the only option as no other provider would connect to our properties.
Whitney L.
Austin, TX
Please god, we have no other options. Help me!

We are basically stuck with Time Warner Cable internet until someone else offers service in our neighborhood.

Havid had multiple service calls out to our house to no avail, we still have internet that drops every twenty or so minutes.
Jessica D.
Our internet works fine. Don't have any problems and the customer service is good nothing bad to say about them.
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I went through this company and it was a disaster. They kept jumping prices. I ordered the DVR and it went downhill from there. Once I had the DVR my on demand never worked. The cable box would reboot itself and freeze up. They weren't very helpful when it came to customer service. They actually charged my for a movie rental that was playing on regular channels for free. And they charged me 6 times for the same movie in a 5 minute time frame. They would not correct my bill. It was an awful experience.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?