BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Eh, we got the highest Internet they offered and we pay a pretty penny for it which we don't mind but it lags out quite a bit for us constantly. YouTube on the Xbox is the worst. I will say the customer service is on point every time we have called them they have been very nice and helpful
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely hate time warner cable! The worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and the prices for their services are absolutely insane for poor quality! Unfortunately I'm in an area where that is the only option. I always tell others not to use them if they have another option!
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
EHhhhh. The prices have gone up and we have had to reset the cable box MULTIPLE times after they first updated the box. The internet is not that great. I live in an apartment and it doesn't connect to my room very well. We're currently thinking about switching to someone else when we move.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My boyfriend prefers TW because of their internet but ever since Comcast recently bought them, it seems to be going out more often than normal. Their prices are going up, which is pretty crappy. I know someone that works for them & they are changing their policies which is a huge downfall.
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
We left Dish network because they kept creeping up the prices on us. We were able to lock in a monthly rate with Time Warner and were very happy with their services as far as cable goes. We watch a lot of Netflix and Hulu too so we had to have a decent internet speed and TWC provided that.
sara c.
sara c.
Mi experiencia con Time Warner Cable es un poco mala ya que he tenido varios problemas con mi internet y con la televisiĆ³n, han durado tiempo en arreglar el problema y he escuchado y he visto varios comentarios que a muchas personas les suceden lo mismo. Mi experiencia no es muy agradable.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Don't get me wrong I love time warner cable it works well and fast. But I do have to say once it rains a lot I loose connection and no one likes when they don't have wifi or can't watch their favorite TV show. Overall I wish I had stringer signal when it came to extreme weather conditions.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I hate Time Warner Cable, I think they are a horrible company and they do not work with their customers at all. They charge way too much for the services that they offer and will sucker you in to any deal just to keep you a customer. Their customer service techs are extremely rude as well.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Service has always been good and variety of shows has been satisfactory. Just wish they would stop raising the price every year as your contract renews and then forcing you to renegotiate price reductions. Customer service has always been able to solve my problems quickly and efficiently.
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
They are okay service, sometimes goes out at random times for no real reason and the high speed that I'm suppose to get with the combination of two wifi signals, I don't because they run as two separate signals instead of joining as one. I have told them this and yet they have not fix it!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?