BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kimberly K.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm satisfied with prices and what I get for internet/cable. However, customer service has always been an issue. I've had reps not show up or show up hours late for installations. I was supposed to be refunded and it took 2 months for the check to come when I was told it would take 2 weeks.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had Time warner Cable for many years and as i love the service most of the time ours is about to change yet again to new company and services I'm not sure why but i hope the price of things changes for the better because we really shouldnt have to pay so much for entertainment and news
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly think Time Warner Cable is one of the best cable providers just because i have never had a complaint. I have also never heard anyone else complain about it. Some family members had a different cable provider which always had Tv outages & they now have TWC as well and are much happier.
Mindy L.
Corning , NY
I started out with T.W and then went to sat. Had sat. TV for 3 years before I began missing TW. switched back and have now had the service for 7 years and I'd never switch back. I have TV service, landline, DVR and all the movie channels and we love it (we don't love the bill though!!!!!)
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable internet is the worst. My router is constantly going back and forth between working and not working. I have tried to call them about it and they have no solution. It is very expensive and the only service I have from them is the internet! It also seems like the bill is due every week. I would definitely change services, but Time Warner is the only wifi service available where I live.
Joy H.
I began using Time Warner in June 2015 and so far I've been very pleased. I had switched over from very unreliable satellite internet and wasn't sure what to expect as I had heard many good and bad associated with TW. The price has been very affordable and I have had no technical issues yet.
Kristine M.
Eh, we got the highest Internet they offered and we pay a pretty penny for it which we don't mind but it lags out quite a bit for us constantly. YouTube on the Xbox is the worst. I will say the customer service is on point every time we have called them they have been very nice and helpful
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable had the cable market monopoly in the town in which I live. It was either TWC or satellite service. Their service provided have never been the worst, though when problems did arise, their customer service was never very friendly or helpful in my experience. I would recommend someone to shop around than to just settle. Better service may be had elsewhere, maybe at a lesser fee.
West H.
Southlake, TX
We haven't had a problem with TWC or any issues with the service. Setting up my account was easy. Paying my bill is easy. I would say I feel like I am paying a little too much for just wifi, but all in all no complaints. If you have a choice of providers I would compare your options.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?