BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly think Time Warner Cable is one of the best cable providers just because i have never had a complaint. I have also never heard anyone else complain about it. Some family members had a different cable provider which always had Tv outages & they now have TWC as well and are much happier.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
There aren't many choices when it comes to TV servers. I have Time Warner because my condo association has an agreement with them and basic is included in the fees. Time warner has a very inconsistent fee structure - some pay one price while others pay different prices. You often start with whatever amount as a monthly fee, but b4 long, that fee keeps increasing. I haven't found the service to b any better than others.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable internet is the worst. My router is constantly going back and forth between working and not working. I have tried to call them about it and they have no solution. It is very expensive and the only service I have from them is the internet! It also seems like the bill is due every week. I would definitely change services, but Time Warner is the only wifi service available where I live.
Julia E.
I use to have AT&T don't get me wrong it was an amazing company but recently it started to fail on me like the wifi would turn off and it just wouldn't work so we switched to this cable and omg it's amazing it doesn't fail on us and the wifi is super fast which is what I was looking for
Sarah F.
CLEVELAND, OH
I'm not big on TV so I'd be fine with no cable at all but you get internet and cable for a reasonable price. Their customer service could be better, it just depends on who you get. We've had one guy who just repeatedly tried to sell upsell us rather than just helping us with our issue.
Morgan P.
We live right on the edge of the city (don't know if that's a factor). Our internet works very well. Every now and then, we have to reset it and retype passwords for computers, phones, etc. but other than that, it's a good service. It's not the cheapest, but it works well for the price.
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
Horrible company. Unfortunately in my area I don't have other providers. Constantly tagging on additional fees. I pay $10/month for a modem I've had to over 6 years. Didn't find out, until the other day. Very shady and money hungry company. Can't wait until good companies buy them out.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We only have two providers to choose from in this area. Time Warner is cheaper and we love it. Service is great. If we have any problems, it is fixed almost immediately. We can run several devices at a time and it doesn't seem to slow down much. We have been with them for several years.
West H.
Southlake, TX
We haven't had a problem with TWC or any issues with the service. Setting up my account was easy. Paying my bill is easy. I would say I feel like I am paying a little too much for just wifi, but all in all no complaints. If you have a choice of providers I would compare your options.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?