BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
I honestly have been unsatisfied since we started with them two years ago our bill is always rising month-to-month our Internet speed to has been horrible we've had to have it checked 3 to 4 times and have the time or on-demand and other features that come with Time Warner don't even work
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
I like that Time Warner Cable doesn't gunk up the guide with tons of shopping channels like Direct TV. Of course, my main gripe about Time Warner Cable is the size of my bill. If my apartment complex would just accept Google Fiber (Kansas City, MO rocks) I would switch over in a heartbeat.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
We got TWC a few months ago and I'm not too impressed. They sent us a box to set up our own cable, only to have something not work and have someone come out here anyway. Our wifi always goes in and out, so the wifi hasn't been the most reliable for us, which isn't great for the price we pay.
Rachel K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cable, but we recently moved and it's our only option. Their "high-speed" internet service is less than half as fast as what we'd previously had with U-Verse at our old house and the service is not dependable. Cable box and DVR are not intuitive and are slow to start up.
I do have to say that the installer who came out and set up our service at a newly built house was very good.
Jasmine A.
So far the TV and Internet have been so great ! It was so great to switch to them from Verizon ( now frontier) which was terrible ! Then only down side was we didn't get out $300 gift card I was told we would get just because Verizon was in my
Boyfriends name and time warner is now in mine !
dorena s.
I have to say the service isn't bad but my bill is outrageous i think. I'm always on the phone yelling at a customer service representative bcz i feel my bill is never what it should be. if they got the billing part right & charged less they'd be a perfect company. although i choose to stay with them bcz I've been with time waner for at least 10 yrs on & off. i do recommend them to people all the time.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Totally overpriced and constantly changing the pricing of packages they offer without notifying their customers. Horrible customer service. Usually impossible to get an answer out of anyone, and once you finally do, the next time you talk to someone they claim to have no idea what you are talking about. I only use this company because I have no choice as its the only service provider in the city where I live.
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
It is quite slow and expensive but you really have no choice because they're the provider in your area you could get it Verizon or some other form of Internet but it's just harder and you have more steps anything comes up the same so just go with this one because you really have no choice
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
We recently switched from att to time warner. The ease and turn around to switch was very refreshing. Our internet runs very slow so it is difficult to stream movies from our apple tv. The 12 month starting price is affordable, but we know from past experience that our bill will jump after.
Robyn L.
Inwood, WV
I absolutely hate time warner cable! The worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and the prices for their services are absolutely insane for poor quality! Unfortunately I'm in an area where that is the only option. I always tell others not to use them if they have another option!
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)