BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
We signed up when they were doing one of their Triple play discount packages. We had to sign a contract and after the first year our bill almost tripled. While we have never had a problem with our service, we are currently looking to discontinue due to the monthly cost.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
Tyla B.
Tyla B.
Midland City, AL
Time Warner Cable isn't the best Internet service provider out there, but it's the best one in my area. If you get it during a promotion, it's pretty affordable. When the promotion ends, I'd get rid of cable and just sign up for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.
Martha O.
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I've had time warner cable for years. Within the last heart hey have jacked up their prices for all services. Old promos are no longer in tact anymore. They did have a support number to call and they did make adjustments but my bill was still $50 more than it used to be
Summer H.
Summer H.
We have Internet and cable through Time Warner and have never had any issues. The services are priced fairly and we do not have any overage charges. We have a decent amount of channels for the pricing and out internet speed is good. I would recommend the bundle options.
Devin A.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I hate Time Warner Cable but what other option is there really? It seems to be overpriced and at least twice a month I have to call to get my internet fixed. It's a shame Fios isn't available in our area, so until we move somewhere where we have more options, TWC it is.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Honolulu, HI
super good. i can use my user and password from time warner cable and use it to watch recently aired TV shows right off of the channels website. huge plus for me. i can also use it for on the go sports games, it allows me to sign in and stream big games and the olympics
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love Time Warner Cable , they give me a good price for their triple play which is amazing , they're internet takes a lot with us becuase everyone in my household uses the Internet and there Customer Service is awesome they try their best to help with anything possible
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
The Internet service is normally pretty reliable. The speeds are pretty good. Customer service is never good anywhere, but TWC is at least above average in that regard (not that it says much). There aren't really data caps which is nice compared to some other providers.