BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
So far the TV and Internet have been so great ! It was so great to switch to them from Verizon ( now frontier) which was terrible ! Then only down side was we didn't get out $300 gift card I was told we would get just because Verizon was in my
Boyfriends name and time warner is now in mine !
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Don't get me wrong I love time warner cable it works well and fast. But I do have to say once it rains a lot I loose connection and no one likes when they don't have wifi or can't watch their favorite TV show. Overall I wish I had stringer signal when it came to extreme weather conditions.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
There aren't many choices when it comes to TV servers. I have Time Warner because my condo association has an agreement with them and basic is included in the fees. Time warner has a very inconsistent fee structure - some pay one price while others pay different prices. You often start with whatever amount as a monthly fee, but b4 long, that fee keeps increasing. I haven't found the service to b any better than others.
dorena s.
I have to say the service isn't bad but my bill is outrageous i think. I'm always on the phone yelling at a customer service representative bcz i feel my bill is never what it should be. if they got the billing part right & charged less they'd be a perfect company. although i choose to stay with them bcz I've been with time waner for at least 10 yrs on & off. i do recommend them to people all the time.
Robyn L.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely hate time warner cable! The worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and the prices for their services are absolutely insane for poor quality! Unfortunately I'm in an area where that is the only option. I always tell others not to use them if they have another option!
Rocelle R.
We had just gotten Time Warner cable and it's not too bad. I thought they were just like any other provider but no, they actually have pretty fast internet. But it has been slowing down lately so that's why they have one star less. So idk but we old pay $150/month at most for internet, cable and phone.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
HORRIBLE. I absolutely despise TW cable. They quote you one price and charge you another. They turn your services off and don't have any real protocols on reestablishing. They do a horrible job at keeping records. I can go on and on about all the horrid situations I've experienced with this company!
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
I've had Time Warner for about 5 years now. Most of the time they are a pretty good company. However, when things go wrong they REALLY go wrong!
I've went months without having to call customer servixe, but then I've had times when I call them once a week or more.
Generally their customer service is spot on, but there have been times when I hung up on the rep and called back to speak to someone else.