BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
Great service. Pretty expensive though. They've always treated me well, so no other complaint
Chelsea W.
Long Island City, NY
Been a loyal time warner customer for years love their service wouldn't switch for nothing
Liz S.
Pink Hill, NC
I've been an off and on customer with TWC for nearly 10 years. Their service and product pricing had improved over the years.
Gabriela G.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I'm kind of on the fence about this. My wi-fi strength is extremely poor on some days and then other days it's great. I don't understand it.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
Fast internet, but horrible customer service. my bill is very unpredictable as well. they tell you one thing when you sign up and then the price is jacked up front there on out.
Brent G.
Television is usually pretty reliable and internet has been reliable lately, but previously for almost a year, my internet speeds were nowhere near what they were supposed to be and whenever they would come out they couldn't ever fix it or tell me what was wrong.
Guadalupe J.
Socorro, TX
Great service, i have wifi and cable and i never have problems with anything, i also love the movies i get to watch on demand.
kelsee  c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.