BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Don't get me wrong I love time warner cable it works well and fast. But I do have to say once it rains a lot I loose connection and no one likes when they don't have wifi or can't watch their favorite TV show. Overall I wish I had stringer signal when it came to extreme weather conditions.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Jasmine A.
So far the TV and Internet have been so great ! It was so great to switch to them from Verizon ( now frontier) which was terrible ! Then only down side was we didn't get out $300 gift card I was told we would get just because Verizon was in my
Boyfriends name and time warner is now in mine !
Loren S.
Austin, TX
Since switching to a digital cable box, channel surfing is very slow and there is a lag. The service is fine and does what it says it will do, provide basic cable. I like having basic cable so I don't have to pick something to watch all the time, I can just put on a station and zone out.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Totally overpriced and constantly changing the pricing of packages they offer without notifying their customers. Horrible customer service. Usually impossible to get an answer out of anyone, and once you finally do, the next time you talk to someone they claim to have no idea what you are talking about. I only use this company because I have no choice as its the only service provider in the city where I live.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Robyn L.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely hate time warner cable! The worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and the prices for their services are absolutely insane for poor quality! Unfortunately I'm in an area where that is the only option. I always tell others not to use them if they have another option!
dorena s.
I have to say the service isn't bad but my bill is outrageous i think. I'm always on the phone yelling at a customer service representative bcz i feel my bill is never what it should be. if they got the billing part right & charged less they'd be a perfect company. although i choose to stay with them bcz I've been with time waner for at least 10 yrs on & off. i do recommend them to people all the time.
Rocelle R.
We had just gotten Time Warner cable and it's not too bad. I thought they were just like any other provider but no, they actually have pretty fast internet. But it has been slowing down lately so that's why they have one star less. So idk but we old pay $150/month at most for internet, cable and phone.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
It is quite slow and expensive but you really have no choice because they're the provider in your area you could get it Verizon or some other form of Internet but it's just harder and you have more steps anything comes up the same so just go with this one because you really have no choice
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?