BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Meh. I live in a small town so beggers can't be choosers. They're always turning down my internet speed, I pay WAY too much for my cable/internet... They need to have regular prices for everyone. It seems it depends on who you talk to when you get your cable that makes your prices different!
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
The connection is reliable and pretty good. Prices are decent, however I have heard of people paying less than me for the same service. Not sure what that says about the company. Customer service is okay and can use some working on. Happy with the cable service, not so much with the company.
Candelaria H.
Candelaria H.
Paramount, CA
I recently ordered the home extreme internet 200 service. I only have my tv, 2 iPhones and a laptop. It's very fast and reliable. The only problem was the twc hotspots :-( . It's very disappointing knowing theirs 500 thousand spots and I can't seem to connect to them when I visit my parents.
Michele T.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It is ok. Not much choice. It is the best that is out there. Very pricey. Customer service is iffy. Customer service and billing need to get together because billing has no idea what customer service is doing and nor does their credit department. Not a fan. They keep raising the prices too.
Candace R.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
We recently switched from att to time warner. The ease and turn around to switch was very refreshing. Our internet runs very slow so it is difficult to stream movies from our apple tv. The 12 month starting price is affordable, but we know from past experience that our bill will jump after.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Love Time Warner! Super fast internet, get to see all my fav shows, no cancellation fees, and they're always around on call if I ever needassistance, which I don't ever, lol. They also have 1 hoir arrival windows which makes it so much easier to get someone to come help me out if I need it.
Monia G.
Monia G.
New Lexington, OH
It's the only cable company in our area, so we don't have much to pick from. However, have always had great service with Time warner. Really the only time we have a problem with service normally is during a storm or if someone has had a wreck in the area and hit a service pole or something.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm satisfied with prices and what I get for internet/cable. However, customer service has always been an issue. I've had reps not show up or show up hours late for installations. I was supposed to be refunded and it took 2 months for the check to come when I was told it would take 2 weeks.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
I've had time Warner cable for many many years now along with their internet and u absolutely love it and would never change. I also have one of the newer dvr boxes which can record up-to 6 shows at once and stores a terabyte so I can store all my shows and movies and never run out of space
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
We only have Internet from time warner cable due to the outrageous price for cable and since then we get terrible internet service and it's the same for a lot of people in our neighborhood. We are looking forward to getting google Fiber so our internet doesn't get dropped during peak times.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?