BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
West H.
West H.
Southlake, TX
We haven't had a problem with TWC or any issues with the service. Setting up my account was easy. Paying my bill is easy. I would say I feel like I am paying a little too much for just wifi, but all in all no complaints. If you have a choice of providers I would compare your options.
allison G.
allison G.
Time Warner Cable is very expensive! I don't have much to choose from where I live and this was already out of out price range to begin with! After a year it almost doubled! When we tried to cancel they wanted to charge us even more! I don't watch much TV so it isn't worth it to me!
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Time warner cable is the most money hungry, inconsiderate company I've ever worked with. The worst part is that they are the only provider in our area, so we're forced to use them if we want internet. Awful customer service, inacurate product descriptions and overall disappointment.
marina r.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
Personally, Time Warner Caable has the absolute worst internet. I've had multiple problems with it. They ask you random surveys online and even if you complain, nothing is done about it. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are definitely not the best. Wouldn't recommend them.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
My experience with Time Warner Cable has been really good. They've always been very helpful, nice, and patient with me. My only complaint would be how expensive it is but I don't pay for my cable so I let it be. But if I had my own place, I'd honestly just stick to Netflix and Hulu.
eli e.
eli e.
Works great but to be honest its just a bit pricey for me right now, but I mean it is worth the price. you get fats services and plus you get access to hot spots using your own plan so its way easier to get connected to wifi while on the go, no extra charge on that, so that's awesome
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Fort Bragg, NC
The worst cable/internet provider there is. They are the only option in this area. The customer service department lies all the time. They are very expensive and there service do not work. They offer horrible service at top dollar. If there was another provider to switch to I would.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
We have only had Time Warner for a short time, but so far it's been fine. I wish it would allow for more recordings at one time and their packages could be improved to include more DVR access throughout the house. They are more expensive than their competitors when it comes to DVR.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert
My apartment building uses Time Warner Cable for everything. The cable is pretty awesome. The internet is okay as well, but sometimes for a period of 3 hours it will go down for my whole building. It has happened twice already the past two months Other than that the speed is great!
I haven't had Tike Warner Cable for that long, but so far the switch has been fairly difficult. With only being able to record from one cable box, to sub-part reception, to the remotes almost never truly connecting to the TVs, I have my doubts of how long we'll be stickig with TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?