BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katarina  Q.
Wide selection of channels, even in different languages. I have the DVR box so I get to record my favorite shows and watch later, while fast forwarding commercials.
TeeTee M.
Racine, WI
Techie Expert
They okay...not liking the new cable boxes and they be lying about services and prices...I do not recommend the cable company
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Totally overpriced and constantly changing the pricing of packages they offer without notifying their customers. Horrible customer service. Usually impossible to get an answer out of anyone, and once you finally do, the next time you talk to someone they claim to have no idea what you are talking about. I only use this company because I have no choice as its the only service provider in the city where I live.
Rachel N.
I hate Time Warner, but they are to only providers in my area. I have even gone to the extent to ONLY use their services, none of their products. If you do not have a TiVo, or your own DVR YOU ARE HANDING $20 a month just to rent their products!!
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
I've always had this internet you get way you pay for and stream it has always worked very good in our area
Tershia E.
Troy , NY
Not my favorite, but they have a monopoly in our area and we have no choice but to use them. They are expensive.
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville, TX
Techie Expert
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?