BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Corrine A.
Mesquite, TX
They're okay considering they're the only choice for broadband in my neighborhood. I've had my share of problems with them, but they've also usually fixed them without too much prodding or complaining on my part. I can't say as they've ever gone above and beyond, but it's better than DSL.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
They are okay service, sometimes goes out at random times for no real reason and the high speed that I'm suppose to get with the combination of two wifi signals, I don't because they run as two separate signals instead of joining as one. I have told them this and yet they have not fix it!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
We recently switched from att to time warner. The ease and turn around to switch was very refreshing. Our internet runs very slow so it is difficult to stream movies from our apple tv. The 12 month starting price is affordable, but we know from past experience that our bill will jump after.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have Time Warner and they have a great price for their services. I have the internet TV package.
The pros are: fast internet services. They are fast to fix any problems. The cons are: having to keep up with new boxes for the services.. I think there are a good one to give a try. I love it!
Rocelle R.
We had just gotten Time Warner cable and it's not too bad. I thought they were just like any other provider but no, they actually have pretty fast internet. But it has been slowing down lately so that's why they have one star less. So idk but we old pay $150/month at most for internet, cable and phone.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had Time warner Cable for many years and as i love the service most of the time ours is about to change yet again to new company and services I'm not sure why but i hope the price of things changes for the better because we really shouldnt have to pay so much for entertainment and news
Courtney L.
Time Warner is a below average quality company in my opinion. The TV Channels are not very clear and I have had many times that I have a TV show I want to watch, or a game, and the channels doesn't come in clear or Time Warner allows a different show to overrun what is supposed to be playing
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really have much of an option. Other companies wanna charge me a big deposit. My internet goes out every month. One time the technicians were in my home taking pictures of my personal items and posted on social media to make fun. They're so pricey and there crap is always on an outage or messing up.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?