BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Rockport , TX
Definitely not my favorite cable or internet provider. Slow internet service and several issues with the cable boxes. I would definitely choose another internet provider over Time Warner. They do have good customer service system that is helpful and tries to work with issues the best they can.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
Ansley
Ansley
Florence, SC
My family and I have always been with Direct Tv, and just recently switched over to Time Warner, but ever since then we have been extremely pleased with the quality and customer service provided. I highly recommend Time Warner Cable to every person looking for a switch in their cable provider.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I have had my issues with Time Warner Cable (as well as pretty much any cable company), but I keep it around for football and some of my trashy TLC/Bravo/Lifetime shows that I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. If it wasn't so expensive compared to other options, I would recommend it to everyone.
austin S.
austin S.
Belmont, NC
This product is a very useful and does its job very well. it does what you pay for which is nice compared to other product brands I would recommend this product to any friends who had similar needs as I did. i saw some room for improvement but as always this product is a must buy for everyone!
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
This company is rude & very expensive. Every little box or extras you need, it costs a rental fee. And they constantly bug you to bundle things to "save" money. Our family just uses them for internet & we use it for turbo speed. As a family of 3, this internet doesn't keep up with our demands.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've had Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I've had no problems with this company. Every time I call, my issues get resolved right away. The price is great. I have the fastest internet (wifi), cable(2 tvs), & home phone for $65. Its great! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I only have them as a provider because there isn't too many options in my area but they have horrible customer service and aren't very helpful. I think that they are not very fairly priced and they jack it up every year. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless there wasn't much of a choice.
M P.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Very Dissapointed with the fact that #timewarnercable offers all of their deals and promotions to new customers only. I feel as they should reward long term customers, as i have been with them for 7 years. Their prices are high. Their customer service is excellent. Their service is excellent.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?