BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole K.
We only have Internet from time warner cable due to the outrageous price for cable and since then we get terrible internet service and it's the same for a lot of people in our neighborhood. We are looking forward to getting google Fiber so our internet doesn't get dropped during peak times.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable internet is the worst. My router is constantly going back and forth between working and not working. I have tried to call them about it and they have no solution. It is very expensive and the only service I have from them is the internet! It also seems like the bill is due every week. I would definitely change services, but Time Warner is the only wifi service available where I live.
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
Time warner gets a bad rap but honestly I think it's the best company out there! You get what you pay for. They have a great app that you can watch many shows on demand if you miss them while they are live! They are working to improve their customer service but I've never had a problem!!
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Time Warner Cable is the most cost efficient interenet service in my area. Overall, service is vry dependable, and fast. Every now and then we have to call to have it reset, but that very rarely happens. I love that even with several people using at once our connection doesn't slow down.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I started out with T.W and then went to sat. Had sat. TV for 3 years before I began missing TW. switched back and have now had the service for 7 years and I'd never switch back. I have TV service, landline, DVR and all the movie channels and we love it (we don't love the bill though!!!!!)
Corrine A.
Mesquite, TX
They're okay considering they're the only choice for broadband in my neighborhood. I've had my share of problems with them, but they've also usually fixed them without too much prodding or complaining on my part. I can't say as they've ever gone above and beyond, but it's better than DSL.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Cable is good, Internet can be spotty sometimes, during peak user times. We live in an urban area though so that doesn't really surprise me. It could be more reliable, which is why it's 4 not 5 stars. Customer service just says well it's running fast from our end.... but doesn't really help to speed it up.
Rachel K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cable, but we recently moved and it's our only option. Their "high-speed" internet service is less than half as fast as what we'd previously had with U-Verse at our old house and the service is not dependable. Cable box and DVR are not intuitive and are slow to start up.
I do have to say that the installer who came out and set up our service at a newly built house was very good.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
I like that Time Warner Cable doesn't gunk up the guide with tons of shopping channels like Direct TV. Of course, my main gripe about Time Warner Cable is the size of my bill. If my apartment complex would just accept Google Fiber (Kansas City, MO rocks) I would switch over in a heartbeat.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly think Time Warner Cable is one of the best cable providers just because i have never had a complaint. I have also never heard anyone else complain about it. Some family members had a different cable provider which always had Tv outages & they now have TWC as well and are much happier.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?