BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my first time with time warner cable and I hate it. I can only record on one tv, sometimes it doesn't record the full show/movie, im not able to watch on all of my tv's, and the wifi is the worst. It cuts out maybe 10 times a day and when it doesn't cut out it's extremely slow.
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Milwaukee, wi
I love my Time Warner cable, internet and phone service. Their customer service is almost always fantastic and if I have a problem, they are out within 2 days. I think they are a little higher priced than need be, but otherwise fantastic. We'll see how they do now that they are merged.
Alleyse L.
Alleyse L.
Charlotte, NC
I have had Time Warner Cable for over 3 years. The prices are reasonable for apartments, but when I moved into my home, I was surprised at the big jump even though I was told this was a "DEAL".

Other than the the service is surely there. I guess that is why they still have my business.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
This Is an OK provider. I have had some issues with pricing & bills being wrong & the customer service is not always the nicest ones to talk too. They are the provider in the area so I have to use them but it gets the job done and my internet is always fixed quickly when I have issues.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not big on TV so I'd be fine with no cable at all but you get internet and cable for a reasonable price. Their customer service could be better, it just depends on who you get. We've had one guy who just repeatedly tried to sell upsell us rather than just helping us with our issue.
Diana L.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Irina F.
Irina F.
Staten Island, NY
The only reason why we even have this is because they gave us the best deal. We ONLY need internet in our house - no house phone and no cable. The service SUCKS. The customer service SUCKS. It really is a terrible service, but we are desperate. I'll only recommend if you are desperate.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is a bit pricey especially since their service isn't the greatest. It messes up a lot in the since of the picture. It will be pixelated sometimes on a few channels. I know my family has been thinking about cutting ties with them and just watching things on Netflix or Hulu.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?