BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
It's difficult to live in a city where there's a monopoly on something like internet service. TWC was pretty much my only choice. I overpay for internet service that is patchy and slow. I really don't appreciate the lack of pride that they take in the services they provide.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Love that they currently have no data cap which is why we changed from our previous service provider, customer service has been okay, they installation process was short but they did not do a clean job with running the wires, the internet has been a little slow but it works
Gina R.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Of course, I am never happy with the cost of watching TV. If the channel comes in over the air, why should I have to pay for it? When I call for repair or questions or I have to go to the facility, I am never happy with my wait time. I would recommend but with reservations.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Florence, KY
Time Warner Cable
Love Time Warner ! very good service and reception !! Internet is super fast , they have an excellent call service 24/7 you can get help if needed , it is affordable and no big dish on your house , so I love that !! I recommend to anyone a great service !
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I do think they do a better job than Comcast. I do not think the price is the best and the customer service could be better. We had an outside box hit by lightening and it took forever to get fixed and it is not not working right and they said there is nothing they can do.
Zach K.
Zach K.
Basically your every day cable provider. Can't say it's the worst provider out there but they certainly don't make the effort to be the best. If a better option came along I would switch immediately. Prices are more expensive than necessary and customer service is lacking.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Constantly having trouble with my signals going out and channels not displaying I must call once a week to reboot my cable box they are friendly on the phone but I shouldn't have to speak to them in the first place ! Prices are constantly going up horrible company for sure
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Time Warner locked us in with a cheap price on a nice package, but after a year they upped our monthly payment. Upon that, we constantly have problems with our equipment, quite frequently our channels are unavailable, and our internet can be very slow. Would not recommend.
jill m.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
It may be the area I am in, but my internet service tens to go out alot. The price is not the best, as I pay $50 a month for basic internet, but the customer service is great. The other providers do not have good word of mouth so I stick with Timewarner and have for years.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?