BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I hate this company. It is the only cable service in our area so they have people who want cable over a barrel. They raise prices all the time and the service is crap. My cable goes out all the time. I have had service workers here 4 x in the last to months to fix issues just horrible company
Sarah A.
Time warner cable sucks! They made it very difficult to find what it would cost for our monthly internet package. It took 3 days for them to activate our modem, and after telling us we wouldn't be charged for a person to come out, they charged us. The customer service is terrible and they don' t know what they are talking about. If we could get any other company we would but that is all that's available here.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
I honestly have been unsatisfied since we started with them two years ago our bill is always rising month-to-month our Internet speed to has been horrible we've had to have it checked 3 to 4 times and have the time or on-demand and other features that come with Time Warner don't even work
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really have much of an option. Other companies wanna charge me a big deposit. My internet goes out every month. One time the technicians were in my home taking pictures of my personal items and posted on social media to make fun. They're so pricey and there crap is always on an outage or messing up.
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
Time warner gets a bad rap but honestly I think it's the best company out there! You get what you pay for. They have a great app that you can watch many shows on demand if you miss them while they are live! They are working to improve their customer service but I've never had a problem!!
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Time Warner Cable is the most cost efficient interenet service in my area. Overall, service is vry dependable, and fast. Every now and then we have to call to have it reset, but that very rarely happens. I love that even with several people using at once our connection doesn't slow down.
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy the channels and content provided and enjoy the app, but dissatisfied with the price and customer service. We've had numerous disruption issues and calling customer service on phone usually results in wait of 20 minutes or longer then often being shuffled around to different reps.
Courtney L.
Time Warner is a below average quality company in my opinion. The TV Channels are not very clear and I have had many times that I have a TV show I want to watch, or a game, and the channels doesn't come in clear or Time Warner allows a different show to overrun what is supposed to be playing
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?