BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Techie Expert
The service is pretty good, can be slow like it is expected. had a bad experience with the tech people but overall not bad.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
TWC is really our only option for Internet here, which is unfortunate. We've had repeated bad experience with them before at a previous address. It's not as bad at our new place, but our Internet is still spotty.
Kyle C.
Grafton, WI
Not that great but cheap for Internet. we've had only internet through twc for about five years and could go for better service for what we pay. I am happy with it.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Internet services is decent, but too expensive. We used to have Time Warner cable, but ditched the cable service because it wasn't worth the extra cost... way too many other, more reasonably priced options. Time Warner customer service is also TERRIBLE.
Sabrina H.
Killeen, TX
A little expensive i think, but if something doesn't work they are pretty good about helping and reimbursing you for it.
Samantha S.
Its the best so far but i do run in to the time and time freezing of the TV or slowing of the internet
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?