BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ansley
Ansley
Florence, SC
My family and I have always been with Direct Tv, and just recently switched over to Time Warner, but ever since then we have been extremely pleased with the quality and customer service provided. I highly recommend Time Warner Cable to every person looking for a switch in their cable provider.
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
I think they're great. We've never had any real problems except our cable box stopped working one time. They got somebody out to the house the next day within the time they said. They were in and out. He explained what went wrong and how we could prevent it next time. Great affordable company.
Cera-Rose H.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
I have had extremely good luck with Time Warner Cable. The guy who came to install it was one of the nicest people I had met in the business. He walked me through everything he did, and took me through the guidelines for what to do if something were to go wrong in the future. Very informative!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
heather t.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
So far, so good, I have no complaints, although I have read a lot of complaints about Time Warner. Our internet is fast, and that's with 4 people using, and 1 of them is a gamer. I really like their cable, and the way they have a much better video on demand service than our last provider, Cox.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've had Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I've had no problems with this company. Every time I call, my issues get resolved right away. The price is great. I have the fastest internet (wifi), cable(2 tvs), & home phone for $65. Its great! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I have had my issues with Time Warner Cable (as well as pretty much any cable company), but I keep it around for football and some of my trashy TLC/Bravo/Lifetime shows that I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. If it wasn't so expensive compared to other options, I would recommend it to everyone.
A H.
A H.
I can't give an accurate review because we just started using the service. I will tell you I've have zero problems with service but instillation was a bit of a challenge. It's like they want you to do it on your own and then get frustrated when you can't! But the service so far as been awesome
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I only have them as a provider because there isn't too many options in my area but they have horrible customer service and aren't very helpful. I think that they are not very fairly priced and they jack it up every year. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless there wasn't much of a choice.
austin S.
austin S.
Belmont, NC
This product is a very useful and does its job very well. it does what you pay for which is nice compared to other product brands I would recommend this product to any friends who had similar needs as I did. i saw some room for improvement but as always this product is a must buy for everyone!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?