BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
Jennifer R.
Tempe, AZ
Ok so TWC is not as great as Verizion, but it is cheaper, they dont cheat you, and they give you a ton of options. There are wifi hotspots everywhere and I can watch plently of shows online. I can travel to pretty much anywhere and enjoy TWC internet service threw wifi, that in itself is amazing!
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Very Dissapointed with the fact that #timewarnercable offers all of their deals and promotions to new customers only. I feel as they should reward long term customers, as i have been with them for 7 years. Their prices are high. Their customer service is excellent. Their service is excellent.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I have had my issues with Time Warner Cable (as well as pretty much any cable company), but I keep it around for football and some of my trashy TLC/Bravo/Lifetime shows that I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. If it wasn't so expensive compared to other options, I would recommend it to everyone.
Sarah H.
I only have them as a provider because there isn't too many options in my area but they have horrible customer service and aren't very helpful. I think that they are not very fairly priced and they jack it up every year. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless there wasn't much of a choice.
Dana S.
Techie Expert Level 4
I think that this company is just alright. Their customer service has declined a great deal over the years and we have had several problems with connections to our box. The amount of channels they offer is pretty good but they are quite expensive. It is better to get everything through a bundle.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?