BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
perla g.
Whittier, CA
Have had it foe 2 months I use to have direct TV for the past 5 years but their cost went up and up. So far I'm liking this cable company but I do feel they don't have the same selection of programming as direct tv. Time will tell if the change was for the better or not
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The Internet is good. The price of cable is unreal when we can watch other TV on local channels for nothing with a antenna. We also subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and HBO now and it all works fine for our family. It is unreal what they charge for TV and phone these days!
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
I've been using time warner cable for quite a while now and even a couple of years back. I have to say TWC did meet my expectations and it's actually more cheaper then other cable companies. I love there customer service I recommend anybody to consider switching to TWC.
Raquel G.
I've subscribed to time warner cable for years, they always have a good deal on a bundle for Internet, cable, and phone, they are pretty reasonable in comparison to the other companies available on the market and they are a company I trust to deliver good entertainment.
Tyla B.
Midland City, AL
Time Warner Cable isn't the best Internet service provider out there, but it's the best one in my area. If you get it during a promotion, it's pretty affordable. When the promotion ends, I'd get rid of cable and just sign up for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I've had time warner cable for years. Within the last heart hey have jacked up their prices for all services. Old promos are no longer in tact anymore. They did have a support number to call and they did make adjustments but my bill was still $50 more than it used to be
Lily Y.
My dad like to only get cable every couple of years whenever it is almost time for the world cup. This is when i am able to catch up on all of the shows I like such as PLL, The Fosters, TWD, TVD, and more! Service is always great and the installers are always very kind!
Martha O.
Time warner cable is a very good company with outstanding services. Installation sometimes could be stressful but technicians residential and business make them a quick, easy and Hassel free experience. I absolutely always recommend time warner cable to everyone I know.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
Honestly, one of the worst internet providers out there - I've tried Optimum and Fios and I've NEVER had as many recurring issues as Time Warner - constant blackouts, constant dips in speed, and very high pricing. It's a shame they have a monopoly on most of Manhattan.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Eh, in our area TWC is so so, but they are one of the only main options when you are living in an apartment. When you can get ahold of someone who actually has a clue in their tech support, things are resolved quickly, but sometimes their customer service is just crap.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?