BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Theresa D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable has had a bad reputation in the past. They were recently purchased by Spectrum and have upgraded everyone's internet speed in my area. So far we are satisfied. There are times our internet runs slow but we stream A LOT and it's not enough that we are ready to cancel our service.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've had Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I've had no problems with this company. Every time I call, my issues get resolved right away. The price is great. I have the fastest internet (wifi), cable(2 tvs), & home phone for $65. Its great! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Shadonna G.
I think they're great. We've never had any real problems except our cable box stopped working one time. They got somebody out to the house the next day within the time they said. They were in and out. He explained what went wrong and how we could prevent it next time. Great affordable company.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Time Warner Cable sucks. The service is poor (At least in my area). The internet always goes in and out despite MANY attempts to fix this issue and is also a little pricey. We've tried to switch to Verizon fios but we can't because we live in an apartment building that only provides TWC. Sucks!!
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I hate this company. It is the only cable service in our area so they have people who want cable over a barrel. They raise prices all the time and the service is crap. My cable goes out all the time. I have had service workers here 4 x in the last to months to fix issues just horrible company
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
Worst Internet provider that I have ever dealt with. We pay outrageous for our service and it rarely works. When it does work it's extremely slow. We have the highest speed that they offer for our area. They are the only Internet provider for our area or I would have canceled a long time ago.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?