BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
The reason I give them a three is because they are slowly working their way back up the ladder after changing their customer service policy. Customer service has gotten so much better! I think they are slightly overpriced but I haven't had issues with service much since they've changed everything.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Horrible. I really can't find a good thing to say. They are the only provider where I live. They are over priced. Too expensive for what they offer. If you only want a few channels that is more expensive than their packages. Totally, horrible company. I am sorry if you are in the same boat as me.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Ok so TWC is not as great as Verizion, but it is cheaper, they dont cheat you, and they give you a ton of options. There are wifi hotspots everywhere and I can watch plently of shows online. I can travel to pretty much anywhere and enjoy TWC internet service threw wifi, that in itself is amazing!
Stephanie  D.
Stephanie D.
College Point, NY
Customer service is horrible! You can never get any help and it's so hard to actually speak to a person. Very unprofessional and not attentive to their customers needs. Verizon is a much better company although more expensive but it's worth it! I would give TWC negative stars if I had the option
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Time Warner Cable sucks. The service is poor (At least in my area). The internet always goes in and out despite MANY attempts to fix this issue and is also a little pricey. We've tried to switch to Verizon fios but we can't because we live in an apartment building that only provides TWC. Sucks!!
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Our package rates continue to increase. When you call to get a better deal they never have one for returning customers. It is ridiculous. There customer service is useless. Will be changing services very soon. Too many options available to pay150 each month for this crappy service and selection.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?