BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using TWC for as long as I can remember and while I've had a few issues, they've always been resolved with no problems. The customer service has gotten a lot better throughout the years. I really like all the features that they have to offer. But, the TWC Tv app. only works completely when you are at home, connected to your home wi-fi, otherwise you only get a limited amount of channels and on demand.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I hate this company. It is the only cable service in our area so they have people who want cable over a barrel. They raise prices all the time and the service is crap. My cable goes out all the time. I have had service workers here 4 x in the last to months to fix issues just horrible company
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Very Dissapointed with the fact that #timewarnercable offers all of their deals and promotions to new customers only. I feel as they should reward long term customers, as i have been with them for 7 years. Their prices are high. Their customer service is excellent. Their service is excellent.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Katie W.
Time Warner is the worst service provider. Very expensive but in New York City you don't have a choice of service provider. Customer service is awful. They are not helpful and I do not have the time or patience to sit on the phone with them all day to mitigate the problem. Would not recommend
Shadonna G.
I think they're great. We've never had any real problems except our cable box stopped working one time. They got somebody out to the house the next day within the time they said. They were in and out. He explained what went wrong and how we could prevent it next time. Great affordable company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?