BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
Theresa D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner Cable has had a bad reputation in the past. They were recently purchased by Spectrum and have upgraded everyone's internet speed in my area. So far we are satisfied. There are times our internet runs slow but we stream A LOT and it's not enough that we are ready to cancel our service.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've had Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I've had no problems with this company. Every time I call, my issues get resolved right away. The price is great. I have the fastest internet (wifi), cable(2 tvs), & home phone for $65. Its great! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Sarah H.
I only have them as a provider because there isn't too many options in my area but they have horrible customer service and aren't very helpful. I think that they are not very fairly priced and they jack it up every year. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless there wasn't much of a choice.
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Very Dissapointed with the fact that #timewarnercable offers all of their deals and promotions to new customers only. I feel as they should reward long term customers, as i have been with them for 7 years. Their prices are high. Their customer service is excellent. Their service is excellent.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pros: Great customer service, cable delivery window,high quality channels, and fast internet. Cons: I dont get internet in my master bedroom on my side of the bed. But my husband does get it on his side. Love my cable + internet.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?