BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
emily n.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Alright service. the customer service is very good but the wifi is AWEFUL. it is fairly affordable and kind of worht the money. Part of the company met my expectations and the other half didn't because of the wifi. i would recommend it to others if you rnot looking for good wifi.
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Fast internet speeds that you can't get elsewhere however service goes in and out so much I don't know that it's worth it. The prices and all the added fees are really high and make it hard to afford each month. Unfortunately there is nothing else in our area or I would switch.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Willard, OH
Customer service with TWC is actually terrible. They are rude and typically unhelpful. I only use TWC because the service is better in my area than any other internet company. That being said, we lose service a lot and some days are better than others. At best, TWC is mediocre.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
We frequently have issues with connection and their phone customer service kind of sucks. They are a little pricey and have a monopoly in my area, so they are my only option for service. When we did have their cable, it often would skip like a scratched DVD and pause or freeze.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I ADORE TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!
My family has tried and used all of the cable subscriptions available and time warner cable suited us best! Super cheap for such a great internet and cable service! I always tell everyone to switch over to Time warner because it's simply the best!!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is a very hot cable can I have internet and cable and I pay $149 a month my channels I'll be watching and all the sudden it scrambles I have to change the channel then change the channel back in order for it to get to work right I do not recommend Time Warner Cable
Karis C.
Karis C.
Honestly, Time Warner Cable has given us so many troubles. The TV will stop working periodically due to issues with TWC. At times, our internet will go down- and everyone else with the company will also be without internet. It's cheap, but they don't do a great job in general.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This cable is okay could be better. Internet isn't the best it goes slow. I've had to call them a couple times. They are rude just depends on who you get to talk to when you call. Not expensive. Guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford another.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?