BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle D.
This is my first time working with TWC and they were so helpful. Of course setting up an Internet plan over the phone and talking about prices takes time but the guy who worked with me (Canon) was so helpful and filled in the extra time that would have been silent pauses with some very humorous conversation. He made the task anything but a chore. He helped me find a plan within my budget and a TWC store nearby where I could pick up a self-install kit instead of going to the 3 other stores in town that don't have them. Saved me lots of time and frustration!
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I am provided with a gamer version of internet from Time Warner Cable, as well as a land line. I have had some issues, usually fixed within the week, however, there has been some latency and disruptions in service which was a fault of their equipment. The price for the faster internet is worth it and has allowed my wife to do internet exclusive work from home, as well as me to do online gaming. With only a few hiccups. I would say that they are a good company, but would recommend trying out multiple internet providers before settling on Time Warner Cable.
Ashley B.
I use their cable and internet services are for the most part they are okay. They are a little bit expensive and they have outages often causing you to lose service. When you call the support line to get help, the representative tends to be either rude, tries to get you to buy something that you didn't call for, or tell you to reset something because they think you did it wrong. The customer service is horrible and sometimes a hassle when you have a problem and need to get it fixed. I highly recommend going somewhere else especially for internet services
Courtney E.
Torrance, CA
Ooooooh, Time Warner.
For some reason, the TWC internet service isn't that great around here. And unfortunately, Verizon FiOS hasn't made it to our block yet. It seems that towards the end of the year, our TWC Internet Service starts experiencing downtime or intermittent connections, or it gets really slow.

We've tried 2 different wireless routers, and even the router that TWC provides to solve the problems we experience. But nothing ever seems to work.

The minute another internet provider makes it to our block, we'll be looking to jump ship post haste.
Jessica M.
We used to have cable and Internet from Time Warner, but they slowly but surely Jack the prices up until it is not reasonably affordable. We cancelled our cable and now only purchase Internet from them. Even that is highly overpriced but there are just not a lot of options in my area. Our signal is terrible and they tell me "That's just how it is when you have too many neighbors who also have wifi." The equipment is outdated but it's a lot of trouble and time wasted to try to get through the red tape in their customer service to do anything about that.
Bryttnei G.
Ashland, KY
This cable service is the best I can get in my town, the system is rigged where I live, most people can't even get cable hooked up at their house but the neighbor can and that goes for all cable services in my area. Some companies have data caps on your internet... WHAT? how can you do that, if I pay hundreds of dollars why would you put a data cap, this isn't a cell phone company! Just so everyone knows interenet doesn't run out, if you have a data cap you are being scamed and should switch to Time Warner, it has the best cable, phone and internet.
Brigit B.
San Diego, CA
My house has Time Warner Cable, and it is possibly the worst cable network I have ever used. They frequently reduce the service during the daytime when they assume fewer people are watching - so if you are home sick or don't work 9-5, you are out of luck. This is such a common problem that someone developed a code that automatically tweets Time Warner Cable every time the cable goes out, including how long it was out for. I would highly recommend looking into other cable companies. (we have tried to contact the company, but no change has been made)
Kimberly T.
Time warner is comparable on price but it's packages are not customizable. They have tiers of channels to choose from. Their on demand services are great. They always upload the newest movies and they do great at suggestions of movies based on what you usually like to watch. The down side however is the customerservice department. As a consumer I do not wish to spend d countless minutes dealing with endless option of automated options to then be placed on hold for 25 minutes. Overall it's just simply a cheaper option and you get what you pay for.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
We signed up with Time Warner Cable because it was the only internet provider that was available in our area for a reasonable price. However, the internet connection is never consistent. Throughout the day, the internet will run fine. But some nights, we won't have any connection and even after resetting modems and routers, we have no luck. And it doesn't help that it only happens at night when there's no one to call or come out to our house to check it out. If you have the option, I'd avoid this internet provider and go with a different company.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I wish I could find a company that's smaller but I'm stuck with Time warner or Fios which I deem too expensive for now. I used to be able to use a cheaper and faster service provider. I will say that sometimes it's better customer service than comcast dreaded calls but still a C- at best. Frequently slows up besides having the upgraded speed. They also didn't credit by account back despite returning equipment after 6 months and put it on my credit report before resolving it though the whole time they claimed they could see I returned it in time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?