BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lina D.
Lina D.
How can it be that we received excellent service from Time Warner Cable in NYC? We were very relieved and impressed, since we were expecting the worst for out new installation of TWC service for Internet usage.

First, the customer service reps were very professional and helpful in setting up the appointment.

Then, we were sure that the cable guy would never appear or be very late but, amazingly, he came right on time!!

Finally, the cable guy turned out to be very professional and did a fine job in hooking up our modem and router, and now we have much better wifi than we had before with ClearWifi( Sprint).
Mary T.
Mary T.
Clermont, FL
We have Brighthouse cable. They charge so much money for cable and they placed the wireless router in our master bedroom which is behind our kitchen. I say this to point out the our wireless signal needs to pass through our stainless steel fridge in order to get to the rest of the house. Needless to say we have lousy connection that cuts out regularly. Our house depends on our wireless connection: Apple TV connected to every tv, iPads for each person, and iPhones regularly streaming videos. We have an Airport Express that is supposed to boost our connectivity but our wireless still cuts out regularly.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
They offered our household a deal to switch plans promising to give a gift card. Once we switched they said we were ineligible despite prior assurances that we qualified. We went back and forth talking to various reps that promised our gift card, then others that refused, then again promises that we should be receiving it. Bottom line, we never received it. I can almost predict receiving a letter in the mail down the road from a class action suit filed against Time Warner Cable for blatantly lying to swindle their customers. But what can I do until then? Not much...they monopolize the industry.
Sahara S.
Sahara S.
Lima, OH
The first week or so seemed pretty great... But... Then our internet started dropping out literally every 10-15 minutes. (If we were lucky, we could go 2 hours without resetting the router and modem to get it back) My husband called to ask about some improvement or inspection, and the rep on the phone only told him, "everything looks good on our end, it must be you guys." Our equipment is fine, it's brand new, and they wouldn't even send anyone out to make sure everything was okay! I was furious. When it works, it's fast, and it's great. But... It has to actually work to maintain the speed..
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Soooo, had problems with cable service. After trying what they recommended did not correct problem. Now after seeing more than numerous commercials on how they have changed requested new equipment. They had no problem saying they would send out a tech between 3 and 4pm following day. Well... here it is 5:05 and no tech!!! No calls, no nothing! Called them and that we would have an appointment today. We did have appt between 3 and 4!!! What happened to change they are talkin' about? False advertising is what I see all over TV screen nightly. Change maybe time for a change in cable services!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
I've had time warner in the past and we disconnected because we moved, well we have internet this go around with them. I have always been satisfied with price and customer service until this go around. Customer service needs to get their stuff together and give accurate answers to questions instead of just trying to please the customer while giving false info. had 3 horrible experiences within a month with customer service reps over the phone trying to get the internet hooked up. their prices have went up MAJORLY. its ridiculous but so far haven't had any issues with my internet service.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
San Antonio, Tx
In San Antonio, TX this is pretty much the only provider you can have in an apartment complex. Mine personally has a contract with them so we can not use anything else. I always have outages and they are slow to repair them. Since they switched to digital channels and required us to have an additional box we have had more outages. Pricing isn't bad but their customer service is horrible. I have to call multiple times to get things adjusted that were incorrect on my bill or to get errors in my services corrected. I would switch to another company in a heart beat if I had another option!!!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. They tried to cheat my dad by claiming we had unpaid bills from years ago, so they shut off our service. Their customer service is AWFUL. They refused to come pick up their equipment after we cancelled service, and tried to charge for doing so. However, I recently moved into an apartment and they were super helpful and understanding with my roommates and me about setting up cable in our apartment. We had to use this company because it is the only company my realtors do cable through, but the service was okay and our internet is very fast.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
3 stars is being generous. This company is terrible. I have to reset my DVR at LEAST once a day. I occasionally have to do it twice a day. my channels switch to another region near me and then I lose all of my favorite ones. It is very annoying. Not to mention I feel you pay for a lot of things you don't really need. Especially when all of my channels change to sports shows and non of my family members watch any kinds of sports and I am forced to once again reset my box through the App or calling customer service. Ugh! If there was a better option I would be on it like white on rice!
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, Tx
My cable provider. Good service, consistent service. Terrible prices. I called to see how I could lower my bill. Got out lowered by a total of $20. What a joke. New customers pay 1/4 of what I pay, but that's only for the new ones. No rewards for customers who have been with them for eight years. But they're the only cable company in town. Satellite goes out when the wind blows or it rains, and that happens here, almost every day. Internet service, from other local providers, is terrible. It's a rock and a hard place. Maybe the merger will help out, and we can get lower prices.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?