BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lili N.
Lili N.
GREAT service! They literally always respond to my call! the price is pretty reasonable and they internet is fast! which is awesome because in my household my boyfriend does play games while I am watching videos we have multiples device on and it doesn't lag!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Timewarner has the worst customer service ever. They always have hidden fees in every bill and they can never explain what they are. After you sign up for basic plan they then advice you that you will need different equipment cause their upgrading and you will have a added fee for the new equipment.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I hate twc. I upgraded my internet and it's supposed to work faster but it is slower. I spent weeks on the phone trying to get the upgrade I was promised at the price I was promised. they send people out to "fix" it but they just say its working and leave. I am so ooooover twc. and the landline is crazy over priced. if I didn't have to have one I wouldn't. plus we fet at least 3 calls a day from the people who.previously had the phone and we have had it over 2 years!!!!!!! plus we had gotten the number changed pnce already because of this exact problem. I hate etc
Lissy C.
Lissy C.
Le doy las 3 estrellas porque los servicios son buenos pero lamentablemente son extremadamente caros. pago casi $200 al mes por cable y servicio de internet. además trata de haber con un representante de servicio es una misión imposible.
Bettina C.
Bettina C.
El Paso, TX
We have free cable because of the apartments we live in witch is very nice and we have a lot of channels. The internet runs really fast when it actually works because we have so many times where it just doesn't want to work at all
Amy S.
Amy S.
Nicholasville, KY, KY
Time Warner Cable has provided us with good service. There is not interruptions, they offer great bundle packages, no contact to be stuck in, and they do not have any hidden fees. I am a happy customer.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Franklin, WI
Hate almost everything about this company. Bad customer serbice. Impossible to get anyone to come to your house if that is an issue. Internet always going out.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
We have used this internet company before, and while the service itself was good, we had to stay on top of our payment receipts- they would increase our payment due without letting us know!
April C.
April C.
Anthony, TX
I love time warmer cable they work with the problems that I get just that sometimes the internet isn't working so well but nothing that can't be fixed or just lasts for like 5 secs
Tawanna R.
Tawanna R.
Terrible.There prices are absolutely ridiculous. I don't recommend time warner. Good service but its not worth the amount of money they charge you!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?