BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda K.
Franklin, WI
Hate almost everything about this company. Bad customer serbice. Impossible to get anyone to come to your house if that is an issue. Internet always going out.
Isabella G.
They slowly add channels without you knowing. they are rubbish and overpriced. the internet is rubbish and it is very expensive especially for families. the customer service is awful and they are rude. beware and do not buy from them.
Nabil R.
Edinburg , TX
Techie Expert
We had ATT for the longest time but once TWC was available in our area we switched. The service is great! We have phone, internet, and cable with TWC. We have the fastest Internet speed available and it's awesome. My husband can be playing online, I can be watching netflix, and at the same time our phones connected to WiFi and there's no lag or buffering!
Samantha W.
Fort Hood, TX
Us so expensive, goes out all the time, and barely any good channels. Wouldn't recommend
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is absolutely awful that's why I switched over to Ruku and I'm never ever going to go back not only does it save me money but it gives me all of the TV programming that I want at my fingertips the way I want it without all the fluff
Sara C.
Alexandria, KY
I used to have cable through them too but have managed to get it down to only Internet because we have no other choice. The service is terrible and they never want to fix the problem.
Camila B.
É muito bom, tirando alguns momentos que trava bastante, como chuva e coisas do tipo mas pega tudo direitinho sem chiados
Cristi M.
Quisiera saber de que se trata esto porque jamas lo habia visto antes , quisiera ver que tal es y de que se trata
Christina D.
I like to on demand selection. I recently discovered the old Little Mermaid series on here completely free & now my daughter watches them. You have options to purchase movies & additional channels. Our Internet is pretty fast as well. Even when I park far from my home my phone & ipad instantly connect from a considerable distance. What we pay is very fair for what we get.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA
The only thing good is their internet it's fast it's reliable it's my go to its what I recommend nothing beats timewarners internet service
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?