BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sara C.
Alexandria, KY
I used to have cable through them too but have managed to get it down to only Internet because we have no other choice. The service is terrible and they never want to fix the problem.
April C.
Anthony, TX
I love time warmer cable they work with the problems that I get just that sometimes the internet isn't working so well but nothing that can't be fixed or just lasts for like 5 secs
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Not hugely impressed with TWC. The services provided seem to be pretty good, but the customer service isn't the best. Had so many issues with them when I was getting it set up.
loyris j.
New York, New York
Service wise they're ok but I had them for about 5 years and they raised my price every year, they claim to appreciate the years I had with them by giving me yearly raises. ..
Megan C.
55 morton st. NY, ny, New york
Time Warner Cable is really the worst. It seems like they are constantly changing their prices. I was supposed to have my bill lowered and they never processed it.
Oswaldo R.
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV. their prices seem pretty good compare to others providers . And i have heared good things about them.
Amanda K.
Franklin, WI
Hate almost everything about this company. Bad customer serbice. Impossible to get anyone to come to your house if that is an issue. Internet always going out.
Hailey M.
I've never used time Warner cable it is just what they had they didn't have the company i use for cable but my brother has it and he says that it is good
Vanessa D.
Prices could be better for loyal customers - service tech appointment turnaround is somewhat slow but they are great people that come out to your home.
Tawanna R.
Terrible.There prices are absolutely ridiculous. I don't recommend time warner. Good service but its not worth the amount of money they charge you!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?