BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
YASMIN I.
YASMIN I.
The internet is great I really love the speed. The only concern is that it is a lot for internet access and after a certain amount of time the price of the bill does go up.
There is t much else to say about it.
aarifah y.
aarifah y.
I don't know exactly if this is my cable bu if it is it provides normal good quality cable. i don't know if it is affordable or expensive. theres pros and cons which are slow or fast. custom service ok.
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
My father recently pyrchased this and its great we can see any show we like plus the WiFi and its not slow everyone's can be using it at several times recommend this haven't had trouble with it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I like the cable i use the only problem i have with it is that over the time they started taking away channels and when i wanted to see them i would have to pay to see them which isn't right.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Its a good company but sometimes the internet is always going out and someone always has to go fix it but then again its kinda affordable to people who can't pay a lot of money for internet.
Time Warner está bem. Ele funciona bem na maioria das vezes , ea internet é rápido quando ele faz. No entanto, ele corta dentro e fora muito, e seu serviço ao cliente não foi o melhor .
Stephanny G.
Stephanny G.
For the price you usually pay , not the best, instead of enjoying the opposite happens , I do not like or recommend , there are better companies this..
definitely a bad experience
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Burlington, NC
After just moving to nc from ny I was afraid of losing my cable vision but time warner has already shown its a much better provider. Service is good and Internet is pretty fast.
Mailee l.
Mailee l.
Albemarle, nc
This is ok sometimes Internet goes in and out then they wanna charge me too put another box in when I called and they said they wouldn't charge didn't come on time eitger
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
I've never used time Warner cable it is just what they had they didn't have the company i use for cable but my brother has it and he says that it is good
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?