BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy S.
Nicholasville, KY, KY
Time Warner Cable has provided us with good service. There is not interruptions, they offer great bundle packages, no contact to be stuck in, and they do not have any hidden fees. I am a happy customer.
niamh b.
this cable company allows me to watch so many things and i love it so much. i have never missed a live show sice i switched tot this and it definitely et all my expectations and i think it has good value for the price i am paying for it. i would defnately recommed
Jessica S.
Its a good company but sometimes the internet is always going out and someone always has to go fix it but then again its kinda affordable to people who can't pay a lot of money for internet.
Jessica T.
We have used this internet company before, and while the service itself was good, we had to stay on top of our payment receipts- they would increase our payment due without letting us know!
Time Warner está bem. Ele funciona bem na maioria das vezes , ea internet é rápido quando ele faz. No entanto, ele corta dentro e fora muito, e seu serviço ao cliente não foi o melhor .
Sara C.
Alexandria, KY
I used to have cable through them too but have managed to get it down to only Internet because we have no other choice. The service is terrible and they never want to fix the problem.
April C.
Anthony, TX
I love time warmer cable they work with the problems that I get just that sometimes the internet isn't working so well but nothing that can't be fixed or just lasts for like 5 secs
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Not hugely impressed with TWC. The services provided seem to be pretty good, but the customer service isn't the best. Had so many issues with them when I was getting it set up.
loyris j.
New York, New York
Service wise they're ok but I had them for about 5 years and they raised my price every year, they claim to appreciate the years I had with them by giving me yearly raises. ..
Megan C.
55 morton st. NY, ny, New york
Time Warner Cable is really the worst. It seems like they are constantly changing their prices. I was supposed to have my bill lowered and they never processed it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?