BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've had Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I've had no problems with this company. Every time I call, my issues get resolved right away. The price is great. I have the fastest internet (wifi), cable(2 tvs), & home phone for $65. Its great! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Sarah L.
My family has been with this company for a number of years. Their service has always been excellent. Whenever we've needed repairs or any type of maintenance, the response is prompt and courteous. I would strongly recommend anyone in the market for a new cable service provider to use this company.
Tiffany F.
League City , TX
Definitely not my favorite cable or internet provider. Slow internet service and several issues with the cable boxes. I would definitely choose another internet provider over Time Warner. They do have good customer service system that is helpful and tries to work with issues the best they can.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
Shadonna G.
I think they're great. We've never had any real problems except our cable box stopped working one time. They got somebody out to the house the next day within the time they said. They were in and out. He explained what went wrong and how we could prevent it next time. Great affordable company.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Dana S.
Techie Expert Level 4
I think that this company is just alright. Their customer service has declined a great deal over the years and we have had several problems with connections to our box. The amount of channels they offer is pretty good but they are quite expensive. It is better to get everything through a bundle.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Time Warner's services offered are really pretty average - not good, not bad. Some of their more expensive plans are a little pricier than some comparable packages from their competitors. Also, they charge a setup fee with all of their cable Internet plans whereas many cable Internet providers don't. This is a relatively minor complaint, but something you should be aware of as you sign up to avoid any surprises.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?