BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
EV K.
EV K.
Rochester, NY
It's always consistent but the channels are repetative, which is a bummer, but over all it serves it's purpose. On demand is always a nice feature, I can keep up to date on missed shows, although it's annoying to not be able to forward through commercials! After all, isn't that the point
Erin L.
Erin L.
De Pere, WI
Honestly terrible, products are okay but definitely overpriced and with horrid customer service. Also, added tip - if you have a TiVo your derive will be the most unreliable ever. They do not interface well and the tuning adapter drops service almost weekly. So much room for improvement!
Sheney J.
Sheney J.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have had a few issues here and there over the years, but all in all this is the best service. Recently when I had a concerns or issues they have had a much faster turn around to fix the internet. The cost is reasonable and the internet if fast. I would recommend this service to anyone.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chittenango , NY
Time warner gets a bad rap but honestly I think it's the best company out there! You get what you pay for. They have a great app that you can watch many shows on demand if you miss them while they are live! They are working to improve their customer service but I've never had a problem!!
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
I have been using time Warner Cable for a couple of years for now and I haven't gotten a complaint. It's fast and gives me amazing channels to help me when I'm bored or don't have any plans to attend. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap and amazing way to watch tv
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
Since switching to a digital cable box, channel surfing is very slow and there is a lag. The service is fine and does what it says it will do, provide basic cable. I like having basic cable so I don't have to pick something to watch all the time, I can just put on a station and zone out.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I use to have AT&T don't get me wrong it was an amazing company but recently it started to fail on me like the wifi would turn off and it just wouldn't work so we switched to this cable and omg it's amazing it doesn't fail on us and the wifi is super fast which is what I was looking for
Everette G.
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
We live right on the edge of the city (don't know if that's a factor). Our internet works very well. Every now and then, we have to reset it and retype passwords for computers, phones, etc. but other than that, it's a good service. It's not the cheapest, but it works well for the price.
Rasa S.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
Time Warner Cable is the bane of my existence. Worst customer service, overcharging all the time with miscellaneous expenses always added without telling you, never shows up on time, cable boxes that always have issues.... Where do I stop? I've literally never disliked one company more.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?