BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Myrtle beach , SC
Techie Expert
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Shana H.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
As most Americans know there is a huge monopoly for power and cable companies. Time warner is one of three in my area and it just happens to be the lesser of the evils. No cable company I know of is actually good, there are always hidden fees, poor service and crap salespeople. TWC is no exception.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
angela w.
angela w.
Charlotte, NC
I was forced to switch to TWC, because my new place doesn't have AT&T.
TWC is a little bit over price compare to AT&T.
And for some reason, my connection to Internet is disconnection, although I still connect to the router.
If there is more than one Internet service provider, choose something else.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This is the second time being back to Time Warner because the first time they got too expensive. They have good channels and excellent quality but the costumer service could use a bit of work! I recommend only if you're using cable and not internet and landline, because it will get expensive fast!
Tami H.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Robin H.
Robin H.
TWC provides fast & reliable internet service. I have also had great experiences with their customer service department. Recently, my internet cable was cut by a contractor who was working at my house. TWC was very helpful & sent a technician out promptly to replace the cable & restore my service.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?