BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Christina D.
Christina D.
I like to on demand selection. I recently discovered the old Little Mermaid series on here completely free & now my daughter watches them. You have options to purchase movies & additional channels. Our Internet is pretty fast as well. Even when I park far from my home my phone & ipad instantly connect from a considerable distance. What we pay is very fair for what we get.
Nabil R.
Nabil R.
Edinburg, TX
Techie Expert
We had ATT for the longest time but once TWC was available in our area we switched. The service is great! We have phone, internet, and cable with TWC. We have the fastest Internet speed available and it's awesome. My husband can be playing online, I can be watching netflix, and at the same time our phones connected to WiFi and there's no lag or buffering!
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV. their prices seem pretty good compare to others providers . And i have heared good things about them.
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
I like Time Warrner but I just have to say I think they change to much. Yes they pull you in with a great price but It always changes! When I revived my first bill the due date was the next day! How is that possible?! And it comes like that every time, of course I'm still with them but I'm searching for something better
Xinying Z.
Xinying Z.
This is the only service I can use in the building I live. When I found out that, I understood why some people I know would live in certain buildings because of the internet service options. Oh, my god! I wish I considered that. But this is home now. Next time, I will definitely put that into consideration.
Bia G.
Bia G.
The Time Warner Cable is a great provider of TV channels. I am very pleased with the way it works , it has never had any problems, it has worked since day one. The customer service is very nice and helpful as one of my friends have stated as she has the same cable. Really recommend it .
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Excellent customer service, great coverage in my area, easy to set up and start. I have the Internet only plan, which runs about $45/mo with a modem rental. Whenever I have issues, customer service does a great job at fixing my problem in a kind, compassionate manner. Would recommend!
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Techie Expert
The first time I had Time Warner in New York I was not that pleased with it. I had a ton of service problems. This time around it's a lot better and I actually like Time Warner. It is now meeting my expectations which it never did in the past. I would recommend at least trying it.
niamh b.
niamh b.
this cable company allows me to watch so many things and i love it so much. i have never missed a live show sice i switched tot this and it definitely et all my expectations and i think it has good value for the price i am paying for it. i would defnately recommed
Ali B.
Ali B.
Internet and cable bundle is super convenient. Cons are slow internet connection where I live and we have two modems and even bought a more expansive package so that is a little disappointing but overall their customer service has improved from previous years.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?