BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Ugh where to begin. I pretty much hate Time Warner Cable. their customer service is Dreadful and unfortunately because they have a monopoly on my block I have to use them it with no other choice. They know that and that's why they can be so Dreadful I think. The only reason they have two stars instead of one is because my internet stays turned on, but if they ever think they have a problem with your bill even though you've paid they will turn it off, I don't recommend them unless you just don't have any other choice
Kai-lani G.
I hate this company they are crooks. We switched to a local company. Had the internet switched of before moving. The tech came to our hou and collected modem, turned it off but he forgot a chord. Had been told to ignore the next months bill as it had already been sent and including the following months cost. So I did. Then I got another bill with crazy late fee. I went into store and was told to ignore while they investigate. Next moth $300 something dollar bill!! Went back and they said that I stoill had one of the chords so it hadnt been fully shut off. I had to pay over 300 because of their techs incompetence. Never experience d such horrific service. They are con artists.
Katherine R.
I do not personally pay for our Time Warner Cable, but my Mom does and is very frustrated with the price we have to pay for landline cable and internet. Now in order to get cable on all TVs in our house we have to install new TWC boxes for each television and after 12 months we will have to start paying a fee per box. It is insane and I hope we cancel everything with TWC and just get internet through another company and Netflix!
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been dealing with Time Warner for almost 20 years and it's been nothing short of a nightmare. Customer service is definitely a big opportunity for them as a company. The reason I'm giving them 3 stars instead of none is because when it comes to phone tech support, they help the best they can. They were able to help my mother fix the cable box so it is in working order, so they can be novice friendly sometimes
Christina D.
I like to on demand selection. I recently discovered the old Little Mermaid series on here completely free & now my daughter watches them. You have options to purchase movies & additional channels. Our Internet is pretty fast as well. Even when I park far from my home my phone & ipad instantly connect from a considerable distance. What we pay is very fair for what we get.
Nabil R.
Edinburg , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
We had ATT for the longest time but once TWC was available in our area we switched. The service is great! We have phone, internet, and cable with TWC. We have the fastest Internet speed available and it's awesome. My husband can be playing online, I can be watching netflix, and at the same time our phones connected to WiFi and there's no lag or buffering!
Karen C.
Timewarner has the worst customer service ever. They always have hidden fees in every bill and they can never explain what they are. After you sign up for basic plan they then advice you that you will need different equipment cause their upgrading and you will have a added fee for the new equipment.
Angela H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I hate twc. I upgraded my internet and it's supposed to work faster but it is slower. I spent weeks on the phone trying to get the upgrade I was promised at the price I was promised. they send people out to "fix" it but they just say its working and leave. I am so ooooover twc. and the landline is crazy over priced. if I didn't have to have one I wouldn't. plus we fet at least 3 calls a day from the people who.previously had the phone and we have had it over 2 years!!!!!!! plus we had gotten the number changed pnce already because of this exact problem. I hate etc
Bia G.
The Time Warner Cable is a great provider of TV channels. I am very pleased with the way it works , it has never had any problems, it has worked since day one. The customer service is very nice and helpful as one of my friends have stated as she has the same cable. Really recommend it .
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Excellent customer service, great coverage in my area, easy to set up and start. I have the Internet only plan, which runs about $45/mo with a modem rental. Whenever I have issues, customer service does a great job at fixing my problem in a kind, compassionate manner. Would recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?