BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Ugh where to begin. I pretty much hate Time Warner Cable. their customer service is Dreadful and unfortunately because they have a monopoly on my block I have to use them it with no other choice. They know that and that's why they can be so Dreadful I think. The only reason they have two stars instead of one is because my internet stays turned on, but if they ever think they have a problem with your bill even though you've paid they will turn it off, I don't recommend them unless you just don't have any other choice
Katherine R.
I do not personally pay for our Time Warner Cable, but my Mom does and is very frustrated with the price we have to pay for landline cable and internet. Now in order to get cable on all TVs in our house we have to install new TWC boxes for each television and after 12 months we will have to start paying a fee per box. It is insane and I hope we cancel everything with TWC and just get internet through another company and Netflix!
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been dealing with Time Warner for almost 20 years and it's been nothing short of a nightmare. Customer service is definitely a big opportunity for them as a company. The reason I'm giving them 3 stars instead of none is because when it comes to phone tech support, they help the best they can. They were able to help my mother fix the cable box so it is in working order, so they can be novice friendly sometimes
Christina D.
I like to on demand selection. I recently discovered the old Little Mermaid series on here completely free & now my daughter watches them. You have options to purchase movies & additional channels. Our Internet is pretty fast as well. Even when I park far from my home my phone & ipad instantly connect from a considerable distance. What we pay is very fair for what we get.
Oswaldo R.
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV. their prices seem pretty good compare to others providers . And i have heared good things about them.
Jennie T.
I like Time Warrner but I just have to say I think they change to much. Yes they pull you in with a great price but It always changes! When I revived my first bill the due date was the next day! How is that possible?! And it comes like that every time, of course I'm still with them but I'm searching for something better
Xinying Z.
This is the only service I can use in the building I live. When I found out that, I understood why some people I know would live in certain buildings because of the internet service options. Oh, my god! I wish I considered that. But this is home now. Next time, I will definitely put that into consideration.
Bia G.
The Time Warner Cable is a great provider of TV channels. I am very pleased with the way it works , it has never had any problems, it has worked since day one. The customer service is very nice and helpful as one of my friends have stated as she has the same cable. Really recommend it .
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Excellent customer service, great coverage in my area, easy to set up and start. I have the Internet only plan, which runs about $45/mo with a modem rental. Whenever I have issues, customer service does a great job at fixing my problem in a kind, compassionate manner. Would recommend!
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
The first time I had Time Warner in New York I was not that pleased with it. I had a ton of service problems. This time around it's a lot better and I actually like Time Warner. It is now meeting my expectations which it never did in the past. I would recommend at least trying it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?