BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
We cancelled our TWC cable recently. After 14 cable boxes and our cable working "most" of the time, it was time for a change. We will not be using TWC again for cable. We use them for internet now and things have been just fine with that service.
yulissa R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have this with the internet cable and house phone for a cheap price wifi works amazing better than others no problems whats so ever one time i had trouble with some channels not showing so we called and right away it got fixed recommended
Erin T.
Rochester, NY
Time warner is expensive as most cable companies are now a days. We have the DVR and it is nice to be able to pause life TV and record it, but I usually have a hard time finding something to watch and usually turn to Netflix instead.
Isabella G.
They slowly add channels without you knowing. they are rubbish and overpriced. the internet is rubbish and it is very expensive especially for families. the customer service is awful and they are rude. beware and do not buy from them.
Jennie T.
I like Time Warrner but I just have to say I think they change to much. Yes they pull you in with a great price but It always changes! When I revived my first bill the due date was the next day! How is that possible?! And it comes like that every time, of course I'm still with them but I'm searching for something better
Kelli D.
Fort bragg, NC
I'm always having problems. my Internet hardly never works. the cable cuts in and out all the time. the guy that installed my stuff didn't even leave enough cable down to move anything. every time I touch the cable it cuts out.
Xinying Z.
This is the only service I can use in the building I live. When I found out that, I understood why some people I know would live in certain buildings because of the internet service options. Oh, my god! I wish I considered that. But this is home now. Next time, I will definitely put that into consideration.
EL GHALIA C.
It's toooooo easy to use it so it's like a broze just open it and start internet surfing and i know you would be searchîg for deferent prices , i came to tell you dont't worry be happy and smile cause it's not expésive
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
I believe Time Warner has the best service anyone can offer. It's very affordable and it has great quality on both cable and WiFi. Also offer's different prices and packages to better the quality preference for you.
Ashley H.
I like the cable i use the only problem i have with it is that over the time they started taking away channels and when i wanted to see them i would have to pay to see them which isn't right.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?