BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
London, KY
Simply awful and very overpriced on a handful of channels and also the internet packages aren't worth what they ask for.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Krista P.
Krista P.
If they didn't have a literal monopoly on my towns internet and cable,we wouldn't have them. missing channels because they cant come to contract with them,so hulu it is...when the internet works.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
Techie Expert
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I hope I do not jinks myself, but we have had no problems with our cable. We get tons of channels and great picture!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Been their customer for years. Only one in town so I had no choice. We did the home package of phone line, internet, cable on a good price for a few months then they stopped the deal and charged us for more on those 3 services including DVR.. and I end up paying over $180 a month for 6+ years. It was crazy. I recently turned off cable, phone line, DVR because we couldn't afford it despite being an amazing customer I am.. I'm still charged $150-175 with only 10mb turbo internet service.. I know they're ripping me off and they don't care for their customers. I just cant wait to move out of town to find another service. Its one of the reasons we are moving.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mixed feelings here. They really have the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I am a reasonable person and I had such trouble with getting someone out to my place to install Internet, waiting hours and getting charged for things that I should not have been. I screamed on the phone, I literally cancelled my internet hoping to switch providers but TWC is the only provider for my area. Finally when it got set up all said and done the internet speed is good and I have not had any problems so since then no complaints. But I will forever have bitter memories of my experience...-___-
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Ugh where to begin. I pretty much hate Time Warner Cable. their customer service is Dreadful and unfortunately because they have a monopoly on my block I have to use them it with no other choice. They know that and that's why they can be so Dreadful I think. The only reason they have two stars instead of one is because my internet stays turned on, but if they ever think they have a problem with your bill even though you've paid they will turn it off, I don't recommend them unless you just don't have any other choice
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I do not personally pay for our Time Warner Cable, but my Mom does and is very frustrated with the price we have to pay for landline cable and internet. Now in order to get cable on all TVs in our house we have to install new TWC boxes for each television and after 12 months we will have to start paying a fee per box. It is insane and I hope we cancel everything with TWC and just get internet through another company and Netflix!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?