BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
The prices are okay. They've only lowered because Google Fiber is in our area. The wireless goes out constantly throughout the day and is very unreliable.
kelsee  c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Corey H.
Bowling Green, OH
Outrageous pricing, horrible customer service, and the speeds we pay for are RARELY reached. It's ridiculous how much they like to screw us over.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Ashley G.
Riverbank, CA
Their is to much glitching and it a bit expensive per month but the good thing is that all of my favorite shows come out
Olivia R.
Haven't had very good service with Time Warner Cable. We've had them for 5-6 years
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?