BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
I'll start with a positive and say that since they have updated some of their practices, it has gotten a little better. They have a short window of when they will show up--usually an hour or two range. Dealing with their customer service after they set you up though is terrible. Most of their representatives are hard to understand and are out of the country. If you want help sometimes it's just easier to go into the local office which takes up time not all of us have.
Johna H.
Johna H.
Hammondsport, NY
I currently have Time Warner Cable I do enjoy the channels I have but I feel they charge way to much for their programming. Too expensive but enjoy the movie channels.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Outrageous prices but decent internet speed and nice variety of television and bundle packages. DVR service however is terrible. Only records two programs at once. Doesn't always record according to your settings. Fast forward and rewind functions are quirky. Customer service is usually pretty good when needed.
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
The service is awful, the internet constantly goes in and out. The cable box is always rebooting and takes forever to come back on. Its very pricey for what you get, the customer service is terrible, I would not recommend this cable/internet/phone to anyone.
mariana h.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
I hate that they are so good but the prices are horrible!!! The internet is great and fast and tv as well only compliant is the prices to be honest
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Been their customer for years. Only one in town so I had no choice. We did the home package of phone line, internet, cable on a good price for a few months then they stopped the deal and charged us for more on those 3 services including DVR.. and I end up paying over $180 a month for 6+ years. It was crazy. I recently turned off cable, phone line, DVR because we couldn't afford it despite being an amazing customer I am.. I'm still charged $150-175 with only 10mb turbo internet service.. I know they're ripping me off and they don't care for their customers. I just cant wait to move out of town to find another service. Its one of the reasons we are moving.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mixed feelings here. They really have the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I am a reasonable person and I had such trouble with getting someone out to my place to install Internet, waiting hours and getting charged for things that I should not have been. I screamed on the phone, I literally cancelled my internet hoping to switch providers but TWC is the only provider for my area. Finally when it got set up all said and done the internet speed is good and I have not had any problems so since then no complaints. But I will forever have bitter memories of my experience...-___-
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Ugh where to begin. I pretty much hate Time Warner Cable. their customer service is Dreadful and unfortunately because they have a monopoly on my block I have to use them it with no other choice. They know that and that's why they can be so Dreadful I think. The only reason they have two stars instead of one is because my internet stays turned on, but if they ever think they have a problem with your bill even though you've paid they will turn it off, I don't recommend them unless you just don't have any other choice
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I do not personally pay for our Time Warner Cable, but my Mom does and is very frustrated with the price we have to pay for landline cable and internet. Now in order to get cable on all TVs in our house we have to install new TWC boxes for each television and after 12 months we will have to start paying a fee per box. It is insane and I hope we cancel everything with TWC and just get internet through another company and Netflix!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?