BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green, KY
Not a big fan of Time Warner but it is the only company that has service where I live. I feel like Internet should be cheaper than it typically is.
Mary H.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
David  S.
David S.
Westminster, CA
Time Warner Cable has one of the worst, if not the worst, customer service you could ever imagine.
mariana h.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Customer service and their pricing for cable is outrageous. I canceled my cable, went with internet only and bought an antenna +use Netflix & Amazon Prime video and my needs are satisfied.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
I am not a fan of TWC. They are the only people who will service my area because we are not allowed to have satellites. Their customer service has never been good. Also, for the quality service you get its to expensive. I don't know why it always cuts out and is glitching in the middle of shoes either. If you have other options pick them because i would not recommend TWC.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Union City, IN
I would take Cincinnati Bell over this crap. Half of the time my wifi is cutting out, when I'm sitting right by the router!! Ive had to have a tech come out and fix it before, $75 service call BS.
marysol f.
marysol f.
Long Island City, NY
Love the costumer call back and the online help along with a real live technician as well as I wouldn't change my service for no one.... lovely service even on rainy days
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?