BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner is the worst. I have had issues in the past that I have had to call about and was on the phone for over an hour. They are overpriced for a mediocre product. I wish we had a better competitor in my area.
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
I'll start with a positive and say that since they have updated some of their practices, it has gotten a little better. They have a short window of when they will show up--usually an hour or two range. Dealing with their customer service after they set you up though is terrible. Most of their representatives are hard to understand and are out of the country. If you want help sometimes it's just easier to go into the local office which takes up time not all of us have.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
The worst cable company with the worst customer service. My bill is always going up even after I call. When you call the workers have such a bad accent you can't understand them. No shows never record yet it record ones it isn't supposed to. Took forever to get a box from this decade instead of one from 1979. Everytime the make a mistake they never offer to take money off my bill or anything like that the mistakes are just expected at this point. Horrible company to work with. Unfortunately it's the only one in my area.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
The service is awful, the internet constantly goes in and out. The cable box is always rebooting and takes forever to come back on. Its very pricey for what you get, the customer service is terrible, I would not recommend this cable/internet/phone to anyone.
Vicky T.
Lees Summit, MO
I see many reviews saying TWC is horrible and has poor customer. I can honestly say that here where I live my service has been great. I have a office right down the street and have always had wonderful customer service every time. I just have cable TV with them and have only had an issue one time and they sent out a worker who fixed the problem in a timely fashion. Am. Very pleased with my service.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I have actually been thinking of changing, I o not know yet as to which company I will end up going with. The reason I am giving them such a low score is because I asked if there were any good rates on TV & Internet. I was told to have TV & Internet would cost me at least 30-40 dollars more a month? The plan I am on now is TV & Internet & Phone. Doesn't make sense since they are changing the name I am guessig a new owner? If so they are probably going to lose a customer of at least 30yrs.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
My internet always works well but my cable is very buggy. It crashes and flickers a lot. My price always seems to be raised every couple months also.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Grace D.
staten island, NY
They were so good but now there spectrum and I don't know how they are now I love time warner.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?