BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Vicky T.
Vicky T.
Lees Summit, MO
I see many reviews saying TWC is horrible and has poor customer. I can honestly say that here where I live my service has been great. I have a office right down the street and have always had wonderful customer service every time. I just have cable TV with them and have only had an issue one time and they sent out a worker who fixed the problem in a timely fashion. Am. Very pleased with my service.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Was not happy with there internet or cable when i had it in idaho. its sucked. i the internet was slow as hell. and the cable sucked!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Outrageous prices but decent internet speed and nice variety of television and bundle packages. DVR service however is terrible. Only records two programs at once. Doesn't always record according to your settings. Fast forward and rewind functions are quirky. Customer service is usually pretty good when needed.
Laura A.
Laura A.
This is my cable provider at my apartment where I go to school. They do an excellent job and have a great selection of channels.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Time Warner Cable is just a hot mess. Horrible service, questionable prices and again horrible service. I've witnessed my parents having more struggles with them then I have, but I recently learned they have been overpaying me for my prices, and failed to alert me that they were not coming to my house because it was not needed. So I left work early to meet them to get my upgrades switched on.. but they were a no show. No phone call, no email... nothing. But I was told they had scheduled a different time. Spoke with a rude manager, until I finally managed to speak to someone who understood what I was saying and why I was disappointed. She did help me and gave me an offer, but overall disappointing.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I just started internet and home phone with them. So far so good. I hope it strays that way. FYI I was told when I signed up with them I have 30 days to back out. But I do like it better than what I had and it is actually cheaper. That is a win win in my book.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?