BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Anna V.
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
Time Warner Cable is great! I have lots of channels to choose from and it's a great price. They have great customer service! I haven't had any trouble with this company at all. Definitely recommend it to others!
Athina W.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Their prices are ridiculous for what horrible service they have. Their customer service representatives are morons.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
The worst cable company with the worst customer service. My bill is always going up even after I call. When you call the workers have such a bad accent you can't understand them. No shows never record yet it record ones it isn't supposed to. Took forever to get a box from this decade instead of one from 1979. Everytime the make a mistake they never offer to take money off my bill or anything like that the mistakes are just expected at this point. Horrible company to work with. Unfortunately it's the only one in my area.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I tried this when I first moved, and I was not impressed. Customer service is terrible, and really aren't helpful. The service cuts out and goes down a lot in bad weather, but also for no reason at all. I would not recommend this service.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Company! Offer great prices for great services!! Highly recommended. Check them out!!
Amber E.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will never ever use TWC again. For years, I just lived without cable so I didn't have to deal with their terrible customer service, price gouging and boxes that never worked. Now we have Uverse and love it!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
I hate that they are so good but the prices are horrible!!! The internet is great and fast and tv as well only compliant is the prices to be honest
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?