BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
David  S.
David S.
Westminster, CA
Time Warner Cable has one of the worst, if not the worst, customer service you could ever imagine.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
Not a terrible company but not a great one either. Customer Service isn't very good and their prices are always on the rise but we get good service and never have a hardware issue.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
I'll start with a positive and say that since they have updated some of their practices, it has gotten a little better. They have a short window of when they will show up--usually an hour or two range. Dealing with their customer service after they set you up though is terrible. Most of their representatives are hard to understand and are out of the country. If you want help sometimes it's just easier to go into the local office which takes up time not all of us have.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
marysol f.
marysol f.
Long Island City, NY
Love the costumer call back and the online help along with a real live technician as well as I wouldn't change my service for no one.... lovely service even on rainy days
Meg M.
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
San Diego, CA
The worst internet service I have ever had and overly priced for what little I actually do get. Stay away from the is company if you can!!!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We currently use Time Warner Cable for our internet service. We've used them for about 4 years now. By the fourth year our bill has doubled. It's ridiculous. The customer service isn't good and the prices are too high.
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?