BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
We had the "bundle " thru them. At first the price was ok. Slowly afterwards tho it started to go up. Eventually we ended up switching. Price got too expensive. You would think they would want to keep their customers and keep the price down.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
The cable service is good, pricey for some packages. The Internet is less than awesome with low signals and if you have many devices running it is slooooow. The phone service works well but will go out if the cable does.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
San Diego, CA
The worst internet service I have ever had and overly priced for what little I actually do get. Stay away from the is company if you can!!!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.
Anna V.
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
Time Warner Cable is great! I have lots of channels to choose from and it's a great price. They have great customer service! I haven't had any trouble with this company at all. Definitely recommend it to others!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
We always have internet problems and nobody can seem to fix it. We keep having cable guys out but the same problem returns after a day or so
Laura A.
Laura A.
This is my cable provider at my apartment where I go to school. They do an excellent job and have a great selection of channels.
Grace D.
Grace D.
staten island, NY
They were so good but now there spectrum and I don't know how they are now I love time warner.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Angela S.
Angela S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC has the worst customer service. I have waited on hold before longer than 30min and then was disconnected. What a waste of time. My DVR box works pretty well. Sometimes the light is on but the TV will read no signal. strange. I prefer AT&T uverse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?