BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will never ever use TWC again. For years, I just lived without cable so I didn't have to deal with their terrible customer service, price gouging and boxes that never worked. Now we have Uverse and love it!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I hate TWC with a passion. Their service sucks. You're on a shared connection with your internet, so you're not even paying for the speed you bought. The price is always changing.
Maria M.
Maria M.
seems expensive to me and there's really no other option in my building. But I do love my NY1.
Grant H.
Grant H.
Naugatuck, CT
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Horrible customer service skills at this company. They are rude when you have a problem and call their line.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
I hate that they are so good but the prices are horrible!!! The internet is great and fast and tv as well only compliant is the prices to be honest
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?