BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I use TWC internet daily which is sufficient for my needs. They also provide security systems and I like the remote feature to pre-set and record TV and movie shows.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Time warner cable has horrible customer service. Their technicians that come to your house are Ghetto and trample dirt through the house. This has been at 3 different locations through out the city of charlotte so I say it is the whole company in charlotte not just one location. They charge way to much for things. We now have ATT and pay about $30 more a month for the same service we had with TWC. We will pay the extra just for the professionalism we get with ATT.
Donna K.
Brunswick, OH
Time Warner is ok for pruce.. ....................... I don't have anything else to add
Kiersten C.
Time Warner Cable is probably the worst cable company I have ever dealt with. My internet and cable go out all the time and it's always "an outage in my area."
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
My internet always works well but my cable is very buggy. It crashes and flickers a lot. My price always seems to be raised every couple months also.
Rell B.
I have TWC istalled into my home and I must say that I do not like this cable service and every year they raise their prices and you can call customer service and they tell you one thing but when you get your bill you getting charged with things that you didn't even want
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I haven't had much negative experience with Time Warner. Their customer service is super nice, at least in my area, and we're satisfied with our services. Our Internet speed is inconsistent sometimes, and the functionality of some of their auxiliary services leaves a bit to be desired-- the TWC app doesn't work a lot of the time. Overall, though, it's been fine.
Heather O.
Hillsboro, OH
I just switched to Time Warner Cable for my TV, internet and phone from Direct. and switched from ATT internet to Time Warner. It is so much more reliable. The cable does not go out when it storms. The internet is two times faster with TIme Warner. With ATT internet, it didn't work more than it worked. Time Warner is the best in my area.
Nicole A.
Nicholasville, KY
We have has Time warner cable as out Internet provider for 3 years and it has not been easy to deal with, lots of problems and sometimes hard to resolve with costumer service
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?