BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner is the worst. I have had issues in the past that I have had to call about and was on the phone for over an hour. They are overpriced for a mediocre product. I wish we had a better competitor in my area.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Techie Expert
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
David  S.
David S.
Westminster, CA
Time Warner Cable has one of the worst, if not the worst, customer service you could ever imagine.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
marysol f.
marysol f.
Long Island City, NY
Love the costumer call back and the online help along with a real live technician as well as I wouldn't change my service for no one.... lovely service even on rainy days
Angela S.
Angela S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC has the worst customer service. I have waited on hold before longer than 30min and then was disconnected. What a waste of time. My DVR box works pretty well. Sometimes the light is on but the TV will read no signal. strange. I prefer AT&T uverse.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have not had the greatest time with Time Warner Cable. RCN has been way better. I got better equipment and better customer service. RCN made it seem like they wanted me. Coal in your christmas stocking Time Warner!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Terrible service. The customer service is not good. Their time frames for coming to your house to fix whatever needs fixing are always WAY off. I have the internet/cable service and my internet is ALWAYS down.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?