BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert
I had Time Warner Cable for a long time, the internet was constantly going off and ruining my school work, the television stations stayed on for the most part, except extreme storms, but the channel line up could use a little work.
Jen A.
Jen A.
I think Optimum Online is way better. Ever since I moved, the customer service isn't that great.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cuddebackvlle, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have not had the greatest time with Time Warner Cable. RCN has been way better. I got better equipment and better customer service. RCN made it seem like they wanted me. Coal in your christmas stocking Time Warner!
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I hate TWC with a passion. Their service sucks. You're on a shared connection with your internet, so you're not even paying for the speed you bought. The price is always changing.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC has the worst customer service. I have waited on hold before longer than 30min and then was disconnected. What a waste of time. My DVR box works pretty well. Sometimes the light is on but the TV will read no signal. strange. I prefer AT&T uverse.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Williamstown, MA
Unfortunately in my area Time Warner is the only one I can use for my home internet use...this is disappointing. I've been with them close to 10 years and I really can't stand them :( From horrible customer service and inaccurate information that ruined my Olympic-watching experience, to a ridiculous bill that is more expensive than the worth of the product. I would NOT recommend Time Warner to anyone for anything at all!
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?