BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Horrible customer service skills at this company. They are rude when you have a problem and call their line.
Athina W.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
London, KY
Simply awful and very overpriced on a handful of channels and also the internet packages aren't worth what they ask for.
Johna H.
Johna H.
Hammondsport, NY
I currently have Time Warner Cable I do enjoy the channels I have but I feel they charge way to much for their programming. Too expensive but enjoy the movie channels.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Lima, OH
Bill keeps going up and they keep changing our line up! We have a package for what we watch and some days you may have good connections and the next it's scrambled!! If I knew I could go without my daily soaps I would be all for getting rid of it all together!!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
Worst cable & internet provider ever. Our service was always stopped or interrupted for no reason & our bill was always outrageous. I have nothing good to say about this company.
Maria M.
Maria M.
seems expensive to me and there's really no other option in my building. But I do love my NY1.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?