BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Outrageous prices but decent internet speed and nice variety of television and bundle packages. DVR service however is terrible. Only records two programs at once. Doesn't always record according to your settings. Fast forward and rewind functions are quirky. Customer service is usually pretty good when needed.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cuddebackvlle, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Eli R.
Eli R.
I wish I could switch to--oh wait...I'm forced to be with TWC. Customer service, or the lack thereof, is horrendous. Their "technicians" aren't well-versed in Internet lingo and make up for it by referring you to upper level techs until you forgot you even had an issue to begin with...
Sara L.
Sara L.
Williamstown, MA
Unfortunately in my area Time Warner is the only one I can use for my home internet use...this is disappointing. I've been with them close to 10 years and I really can't stand them :( From horrible customer service and inaccurate information that ruined my Olympic-watching experience, to a ridiculous bill that is more expensive than the worth of the product. I would NOT recommend Time Warner to anyone for anything at all!
Krista P.
Krista P.
If they didn't have a literal monopoly on my towns internet and cable,we wouldn't have them. missing channels because they cant come to contract with them,so hulu it is...when the internet works.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Absolutely hate time Warner cable. They rob you and their cable and Internet aren't that great. I wouldn't recommend anyone get this service.
Mary H.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I hope I do not jinks myself, but we have had no problems with our cable. We get tons of channels and great picture!
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I just started internet and home phone with them. So far so good. I hope it strays that way. FYI I was told when I signed up with them I have 30 days to back out. But I do like it better than what I had and it is actually cheaper. That is a win win in my book.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?