BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
TWC has the worst customer service of any company I have ever (been forced to) use. Go with AT&T instead for your internet connection if you can.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Rell B.
Rell B.
I have TWC istalled into my home and I must say that I do not like this cable service and every year they raise their prices and you can call customer service and they tell you one thing but when you get your bill you getting charged with things that you didn't even want
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
We had the "bundle " thru them. At first the price was ok. Slowly afterwards tho it started to go up. Eventually we ended up switching. Price got too expensive. You would think they would want to keep their customers and keep the price down.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I hope I do not jinks myself, but we have had no problems with our cable. We get tons of channels and great picture!
Maria M.
Maria M.
seems expensive to me and there's really no other option in my building. But I do love my NY1.
Laura A.
Laura A.
This is my cable provider at my apartment where I go to school. They do an excellent job and have a great selection of channels.
Anastasia  W.
Anastasia W.
TWC is the only thing we are allowed to have here, so I am probably moving for that reason. They have awful customer service, it is much more expensive than other local companies, and sometimes it gets really slow and you start to wonder what your paying for. Google fiber recently came into a neighboring town and so our prices have gone up since everyone in the other town canceled.
Amber E.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?