BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
We've had Time Warner for 5 years and they are always willing to work with us to get a good rate.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Stacey W.
San Diego, CA
The worst internet service I have ever had and overly priced for what little I actually do get. Stay away from the is company if you can!!!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will never ever use TWC again. For years, I just lived without cable so I didn't have to deal with their terrible customer service, price gouging and boxes that never worked. Now we have Uverse and love it!
Tasfia R.
Excellent, I've been a costumer for years but their price should be a little lower and can improve.
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
Kayla Z.
My family and I are very satisfied with Time Warner Cable. The Internet is like 3X faster than other Internet and cable providers.
Kayla P.
Willard, OH
I like Time Warner Cable. Our Internet is pretty fast and we have basic cable from them also but I do think it's a little pricey.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
We always have internet problems and nobody can seem to fix it. We keep having cable guys out but the same problem returns after a day or so
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?