BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Hate time warner cable!!!! It is honestly the worst, awful service, long holds, just terrible. Stay away!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Time warner cable has horrible customer service. Their technicians that come to your house are Ghetto and trample dirt through the house. This has been at 3 different locations through out the city of charlotte so I say it is the whole company in charlotte not just one location. They charge way to much for things. We now have ATT and pay about $30 more a month for the same service we had with TWC. We will pay the extra just for the professionalism we get with ATT.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green, KY
Not a big fan of Time Warner but it is the only company that has service where I live. I feel like Internet should be cheaper than it typically is.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Absolutely hate time Warner cable. They rob you and their cable and Internet aren't that great. I wouldn't recommend anyone get this service.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.
Jen A.
Jen A.
I think Optimum Online is way better. Ever since I moved, the customer service isn't that great.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner is the worst. I have had issues in the past that I have had to call about and was on the phone for over an hour. They are overpriced for a mediocre product. I wish we had a better competitor in my area.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?