BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Diana L.
Diana L.
I hope I do not jinks myself, but we have had no problems with our cable. We get tons of channels and great picture!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I honestly do not think that there is anywhere in my heart for cable companies but in the deep, dark, gross spot where I go to hate-review things. Honestly, what am I supposed to say? Yes, please charge me a crap ton of money for the slowest internet & most unreliable cable I have ever had? Oh, and that isn't even taking into account the at least 7 times per year I don't get any service because your system is old and nasty. Also, just pay someone to be nice. Literally, just pay them to sit there on the phone and be nice because I have never spoken to a nice person from this company. Thank God for Netflix, still sucks I have to get internet through this God-forsaken company, but it's better than getting both.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Time warner cable has horrible customer service. Their technicians that come to your house are Ghetto and trample dirt through the house. This has been at 3 different locations through out the city of charlotte so I say it is the whole company in charlotte not just one location. They charge way to much for things. We now have ATT and pay about $30 more a month for the same service we had with TWC. We will pay the extra just for the professionalism we get with ATT.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cuddebackvlle, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I have actually been thinking of changing, I o not know yet as to which company I will end up going with. The reason I am giving them such a low score is because I asked if there were any good rates on TV & Internet. I was told to have TV & Internet would cost me at least 30-40 dollars more a month? The plan I am on now is TV & Internet & Phone. Doesn't make sense since they are changing the name I am guessig a new owner? If so they are probably going to lose a customer of at least 30yrs.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Sylmar, CA
Unfortunately this is one of the only internet services available in my area. I've been with them a few years now and haven't been too happy with the service. There's been various times when the internet has gone down for hours at a time - when I called they didn't offer any explanations and scheduled to send someone to do maintenance. The maintenance employee never made it here.
Haley G.
Haley G.
They are expensive, very, but they have pretty good service. Lots of channels and reliable internet, but it is a hefty price to pay.
Grant H.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?