BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Grant H.
Grant H.
Naugatuck, CT
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Terrible service. The customer service is not good. Their time frames for coming to your house to fix whatever needs fixing are always WAY off. I have the internet/cable service and my internet is ALWAYS down.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
Worst cable & internet provider ever. Our service was always stopped or interrupted for no reason & our bill was always outrageous. I have nothing good to say about this company.
Jen A.
Jen A.
I think Optimum Online is way better. Ever since I moved, the customer service isn't that great.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Horrible customer service skills at this company. They are rude when you have a problem and call their line.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Not a fan! Super expensive and charge extra for everything! The only decent thing about them is the service workers they send to the home. Some of the nicest I've ever worked with.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
The cable service is good, pricey for some packages. The Internet is less than awesome with low signals and if you have many devices running it is slooooow. The phone service works well but will go out if the cable does.
Wilmington, CA
I haven't tried Time Warner cabel but their prices seem pretty good compare to others providers out their. And i have heared good things about them.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Time Warner is too expensive. They say one thing and charge another. Even though they are our cable provider, I am not satisfied with there services at all.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?