BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Martha H.
I could rant for days about TWC but in the interest of keeping it short--their customer service is legendary in that it's HORRIBLE. The overall services provided are okay, though we have had a lot of problems with slow internet in the summer (despite paying for boosts), but every time I have to contact customer service I get someone who is rude or unhelpful. I dread having to interact with them but what can you do, you pretty much have to have home internet these days for school and work!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of TWC. For starters, they're overpriced. I ended up canceling my cable because it got to where I could barely afford it. In addition, my internet goes out from time to time. Shouldn't be happening!
Ashley  P.
A lot of people do not like TIme Warner Cable, but Ive had a good experience with them so far. Their rates are very cheap and it never fluctuates. The bill is never a surprise
Erica C.
Piru, CA
I have had Time Warner Cable as an internet provider for the last 5 years. I have never had a problem with the service. It is exceptional!
Aneela M.
Vidor, TX
Fairly good service but their prices could be lower. Not many breaks in service in my area which is rural. Fairly good customer service when needed.
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
Not horrible and we get a decent price, but the bill is still a lot more than I want to be paying for just internet
Emily C.
I feel that when I started using Time Warner it was affordable but as time has gone on the price continues to grow. I also hate how you have to pay for every piece of equipment, including things like the guide, even though it is not a lot. Our internet goes in and out regularly and does not spread through our house which is relatively small. When we have called to get our plan lowered or changed, they try to raise it higher and don't seem to comprehend the problems we are having. We are currently looking into a different route for TV and internet because we are not happy with the service.
Melisa M.
They have such horrible customer service and are really rude!!! If I had the chance to change provider I would do it in a heartbeat
Whitney T.
Durham , NC
They get the job done. Internet sometimes goes in and out. And sometimes I think the prices are a bit high. But overall, good service.
Jill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable has recently made some major strides to become a company with a better reputation. I do tend to run into random issues with cable/internet such as them randomly ceasing to work until I reboot. Customer service is great through.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?