BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
London, KY
Simply awful and very overpriced on a handful of channels and also the internet packages aren't worth what they ask for.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Absolutely hate time Warner cable. They rob you and their cable and Internet aren't that great. I wouldn't recommend anyone get this service.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Sylmar, CA
Unfortunately this is one of the only internet services available in my area. I've been with them a few years now and haven't been too happy with the service. There's been various times when the internet has gone down for hours at a time - when I called they didn't offer any explanations and scheduled to send someone to do maintenance. The maintenance employee never made it here.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Time Warner is expensive and unreliable. I still think it's better than satellite. It's insane tho that I pay so much money for internet only. Why would you advertise $14.99 if you can't even use it for the most mundane activities such as getting on the computer or watching Netflix. I'm def not a fan of TWC.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert
I had Time Warner Cable for a long time, the internet was constantly going off and ruining my school work, the television stations stayed on for the most part, except extreme storms, but the channel line up could use a little work.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Customer service and their pricing for cable is outrageous. I canceled my cable, went with internet only and bought an antenna +use Netflix & Amazon Prime video and my needs are satisfied.
Mary H.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?