BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
britney s.
britney s.
We use this service because we are able to bundle our internet and cable together and it isn't really expensive. I am able to watch all the shows we love live or on demand. I can record 6 shows at a time with my DVR and watch them later. I would recommend this service to others.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Internet service is excellent!! I hav had their cable service in the past, but it's lousy and too expensive. Not to mention they are like Comcast cable and their cable prices go up every month. They say it's taxes, but how can they go up each month when you use the same service?
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Charlotte, NC
Not loving it right now. My picture sometimes breaks up. I have to restart my cable box a lot. It's very expensive. I have only one cable box, and the rest are on adapters, for which TWC will begin charging. I'd like to change but no one seems happy with any other cable company.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Can be pricey and unreliable and difficult to navigate at times. Provides most popular channels and is a pretty basic cable company. They do have a variety or packages to choose from and will work with customers. Not my favorite company but it is definitely an option to consider
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Crittenden, KY
It's an ok cable company. I don't have other choices where I live though. It's pretty much met my expectations. Customer service is nice, but they don't really care to help lower your bill. To get all the channels I like it's a little expensive. I don't recommend for or against.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
I don't really like Time Warner Cable they sometimes cost too much I really only get a cable to watch basketball games really. The take too long to come to you when you need them and their prices could be a little more affordable. however, they have been getting a little better.
audrey e.
audrey e.
Redondo Beach, CA
Time Warner is the WORST. Have them for landline, internet and cable. on 7 tvs. Although we pay a ton of money monthly (over $400), literally something is ALWAYS wrong. They are ALWAYS rude, don't care to promptly fix the problem, etc. I will change as soon as there is an option
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
If it were up to me we wouldn't have cable . But my hubby loves ESPN and we have kiddos. We have no other options except satellite which is a trap! Time Warner is outrageous and over priced . The only way you a deal is your initial year and after that it's raised more and more .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?