BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shay G.
Shay G.
I really do not have any complaints about their services! It's understandable that the signal comes and goes sometimes within the year but that due to circumstances out of their control. Only thing I would really change is certain individuals who make their customer service department get a bad rep!
Toni T.
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
It's expensive but I'm also a really cheap person. we use a bundle for cable and internet and we're not disappointed! We rarely have issues and if we do it'll probably be 2 times a year or less. The help center is extremely friendly too when we call in for questions. I'm satisfied with this company.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Myrtle beach , SC
Techie Expert
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
South Portland, ME
I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. It is expensive and the services are way overpriced. It is hard to communicate my concerns and frustrations because I feel that the representatives do not listen to their customers on the phone. The Internet service is not great (fast or reliable).
angela w.
angela w.
Charlotte, NC
I was forced to switch to TWC, because my new place doesn't have AT&T.
TWC is a little bit over price compare to AT&T.
And for some reason, my connection to Internet is disconnection, although I still connect to the router.
If there is more than one Internet service provider, choose something else.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We use to have DirecTV but unfortunately they kept raising our bill so we decided to go with Time Warner Cable for our phone, internet, and TV. I do not like the TV as much as DirecTV because I do not feel like it is as userfriendly however, I do like the OnDemand feature that provides free movies.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?