BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Karen C.
Durham, NC
They are slow at times but being the only internet company that provides for my neighborhood
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
The internet gives us problems every once in awhile during storms, high winds, and even during normal typical days. Service when needed is usually pretty prompt.
Sharon H.
I have time warner cable it is a good internet/ cable company I haven't had any problems with them and I gave lived here for 3 years
Claudia F.
RIALTO, CA
Prices are up in the skies and the service is not the best but unfortunately that's the only company that Services my area :(
Angela K.
Cheektowaga, NY
It works, but it the service goes in and out. I wish I could get better service at a better price.
Mari G.
Harlingen, TX
This service has worked great, no problems with internet speed as well as with cable channels.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
They overcharge for their service. We only get internet from them and it cost more than 50 a month.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?