BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
I have had time warner cable for a while and i just dont like it. I always seem to gave problems with them. That and im paying for the fastest internet but yet when im on the phone with the repesentative they tell me it isn't ome of the fastest, and that is just one of tje problems I've had with them.
Nikki A.
Winston Salem, NC
TWC has been awesome since I moved in. My roommate and I both just graduated college so we wanted something affordable but also reliable. TWC came and installed or internet and cable easily and we have experienced no problems since we moved in. I recommend it to everyone--its affordable and reliable.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This is the second time being back to Time Warner because the first time they got too expensive. They have good channels and excellent quality but the costumer service could use a bit of work! I recommend only if you're using cable and not internet and landline, because it will get expensive fast!
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
It's expensive but I'm also a really cheap person. we use a bundle for cable and internet and we're not disappointed! We rarely have issues and if we do it'll probably be 2 times a year or less. The help center is extremely friendly too when we call in for questions. I'm satisfied with this company.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
Their customer service is awful! I hate everything about Time Warner. After having Directv in the past, I can say to definitely purchase that one. First, Time Warner does not offer a whole-home dvr. You must go into one room to record (or on your phone). HD is terrible. It's not worth the price.
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
Worst Internet provider that I have ever dealt with. We pay outrageous for our service and it rarely works. When it does work it's extremely slow. We have the highest speed that they offer for our area. They are the only Internet provider for our area or I would have canceled a long time ago.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?