BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Athina W.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Had a great experience with TWC have had there service for years it never goes out in storms like direct TV and dish ! Plus internet is fast !
Christina T.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Johna H.
Johna H.
Hammondsport, NY
I currently have Time Warner Cable I do enjoy the channels I have but I feel they charge way to much for their programming. Too expensive but enjoy the movie channels.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I tried this when I first moved, and I was not impressed. Customer service is terrible, and really aren't helpful. The service cuts out and goes down a lot in bad weather, but also for no reason at all. I would not recommend this service.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Matt D.
Matt D.
Versailles, KY
We use their internet it seems to be fairly reliable. It hardly ever goes out and we always have good connection speed. It was a huge upgrade over windstream.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I have actually been thinking of changing, I o not know yet as to which company I will end up going with. The reason I am giving them such a low score is because I asked if there were any good rates on TV & Internet. I was told to have TV & Internet would cost me at least 30-40 dollars more a month? The plan I am on now is TV & Internet & Phone. Doesn't make sense since they are changing the name I am guessig a new owner? If so they are probably going to lose a customer of at least 30yrs.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
San Diego, CA
The worst internet service I have ever had and overly priced for what little I actually do get. Stay away from the is company if you can!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?