BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mary H.
Mary H.
TWC is the WORST! I had them for years, because they were pretty much the only cable provider in the area. They have the worst customer service, only offer good deals to NEW customers, raise their prices a ridiculous amount every year, and we always had issues with our DVR box. I switched to DirecTV 2 years ago and will never go back.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Had a great experience with TWC have had there service for years it never goes out in storms like direct TV and dish ! Plus internet is fast !
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I have actually been thinking of changing, I o not know yet as to which company I will end up going with. The reason I am giving them such a low score is because I asked if there were any good rates on TV & Internet. I was told to have TV & Internet would cost me at least 30-40 dollars more a month? The plan I am on now is TV & Internet & Phone. Doesn't make sense since they are changing the name I am guessig a new owner? If so they are probably going to lose a customer of at least 30yrs.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Not a fan! Super expensive and charge extra for everything! The only decent thing about them is the service workers they send to the home. Some of the nicest I've ever worked with.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is ridiculous!!! For the quality of internet that they provide the price they charge is way too high.
Krista P.
Krista P.
If they didn't have a literal monopoly on my towns internet and cable,we wouldn't have them. missing channels because they cant come to contract with them,so hulu it is...when the internet works.
Laura A.
Laura A.
This is my cable provider at my apartment where I go to school. They do an excellent job and have a great selection of channels.
Amber E.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Techie Expert
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?