BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Aarika D.
I have used a different provider before but Time Warner i always comes back to. The package i have is great and reasonable for my location. I have great internet speeds and can get in contact with them quickly and easily.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Not a bad service. Sometimes I wish it was faster and there would be fewer drops in service.
Mary S.
They are ok. My internet goes out all the time and slows down which irritates me. Customer service lacks.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
While internet speeds are normally good and service is not too spotty, the yearly call to get our rate back down after our "promotion" ends is really annoying. Specias should be advertised for customers as a way to keep loyal customers
Nwando E.
Techie Expert
They are okay ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I'm not impressed by Time Warner Cable. If I had the ability to switch, I definitely would. I currently live in an apartment and we are required to use Time Warner. We always have issues with the internet going offline and the cable seems to be a constant issue. The programs will freeze and then they will have no sound.
Kat B.
Horrible customer service. Time Warner put no effort into keeping longtime or existing customers happy. It's frustrating to see your bill go up every few months, only to discover "new" customer get your same service for much less! We currently pay as much for Internet as Time Warner advertises for a TV and Internet bundle! Yet, when you try to have TWC acknowledge your longstanding customer loyalty, they basically do everything in their power to refuse to lower your bill or provide you with an additional service at the promotion price.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
TWC internet is overall pretty good. We don't often find ourselves reseting anything to get on the internet. However, for the "high speed," sometimes we are waiting for streaming shows to buffer. Other than than we have been pleased with the overall service.
Celeste M.
San Antonio, Tx
In San Antonio, TX this is pretty much the only provider you can have in an apartment complex. Mine personally has a contract with them so we can not use anything else. I always have outages and they are slow to repair them. Since they switched to digital channels and required us to have an additional box we have had more outages. Pricing isn't bad but their customer service is horrible. I have to call multiple times to get things adjusted that were incorrect on my bill or to get errors in my services corrected. I would switch to another company in a heart beat if I had another option!!!
Kiz B.
I hate the shared connection, too much lag time. Not the best service. I wish ATT was in my area- would love to switch to them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?