BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Horrible customer service skills at this company. They are rude when you have a problem and call their line.
Sarah P.
Summerville, SC
Internet is awesome but the cable can be spotty, especially during storms .
rena m.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love it i use it for my internet its fast and easy and my bill isn't that high every month
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
We had the "bundle " thru them. At first the price was ok. Slowly afterwards tho it started to go up. Eventually we ended up switching. Price got too expensive. You would think they would want to keep their customers and keep the price down.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Caitlin F.
Lexington, NC
Sometimes service is slow but the servicemen are friendly and do everything to help
Crystal S.
The prices are reasonable and the service is as well, wish they would add more movies to their lineup
Nicole Y.
I recently closed an account with TWC that I barely had for 2 months . Their prices are ridiculous for the packages . Customer service was absolutely horrible , I tried canceling my account for over a month before they finally closed it , oh and continued billing me from the day I made the 1st call till the closing, never again
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Meh, the only positives I can give time warner are the number of channels they have available, the fact that generally we don't lose service in bad weather, and their internet is pretty fast. Having said all that - they are expensive, their DVR's have a tiny capacity compared to satellite or TiVo, and their customer service is severely lacking. Overall, NOT impressed, but it's the least of the evils at the moment when combined with our TiVo so that we can actually record our shows and watch when we want. Unfortunately, even with subscriptions to Amazon Prime, Netflix, AND Hulu we still have to pay for cable.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Been using this cable since I moved here and I never have any problems at all, just hoping they'll lower the price so I can afford all the good stuff.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?