BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Krystle S.
I love Time Warner. I've had it since I was a little girl. I like how it evolved over the years. My favorite thing now is on demand. This is the best idea ever. I seem to forget to record some shows, so with on demand it allows me to catch what I miss. However I wish you could fast forward some shows.
Jessie A.
I have been with time warner internet for almost a year now and just added TV and phone service 2 months ago. We've always been happy with the internet and so far the tv service is ok. I like the price of it bundled with everything but it can cut out from time to time and some channels will say not available all of a sudden. And the phone we don't even have hooked up. It was just a better price with phone service.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Arianna D.
This cable company/ISP is hands down one of the best, sure they're pricey, but what company isn't nowadays? Haven't had any serious problems with their customer service so far, and best of all... their internet service has no data caps! I surely hope they don't implement one anytime soon. I'd recommend TWC.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Nichole R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 1
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have been on TWC for 2 years now, recently we have started having issues with certain channels stalling or freezing and wifi is dropping in and out. They have a great customer service team but I get tired of resetting the modem and cable box so much. I wished they would come out and troubleshoot.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Alissa C.
Charlotte, NC
Internet is always going out and every time the blaim my equipment. We have replaced everything and even checked the time warmer website to make sure it is comparable. Our speeb is half what we are playing for and we have had 4 guys here to "fix" the problem. Finally we were told that our package offers speeds to up 200 but is not guaranteed. the second another provider is available in our area we will be switching.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.