BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maeghan L.
Kennebunkport, ME
Service is okay but the fees and customer service are awful. It takes forever to reach someone. You can't go into their office to talk to someone either.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
It Supports all our wi fi needed devices but sometimes my wifi is extremely slow or doesn't work but the price isn't bad for the family
Holly H.
Athens, OH
I have A LOT of issues with my internet and feel like I pay too much for barely having good internet service. They seem to be one of the cheaper services though, and they are widely used
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
I have their basic wireless internet and it is the slowest most unreliable internet service I have ever experienced
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Time Warner is really the only internet provider that comes to my apartment complex so I didn't have much choice when I got it. It's decent, most of the time, but the internet goes out way more than I would like, and they're tricksy with their pricing. If you're a long-term customer you're going to pay way more for your service than if you're a new customer. I know this has to do with marketing and bringing people in, but it's not a huge incentive to stay with them. If you move, even within your community, you can get new pricing, though, so keep that in mind.
Jeanette V.
The service is okay. Wish it was better. It is pricey and customer service is not so good
Marcella G.
Lubbock, Tx
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Love my TWC internet except for the price. The $14.99 offer announced on TV is just used to pull you in and then you realize that it's super basic and low speed. Paying $60/mo just for internet with wifi capability.
Eli R.
I wish I could switch to--oh wait...I'm forced to be with TWC. Customer service, or the lack thereof, is horrendous. Their "technicians" aren't well-versed in Internet lingo and make up for it by referring you to upper level techs until you forgot you even had an issue to begin with...