BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Over here in Hawaii there is time Warner Cable with oceanic. This company is pretty good, however there has been some downfalls. The Internet stops working on occasions when the weather isn't cooperating and waiting to get it fixed sucks. They are very prompt at setting you up with services though.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
Time Warner Cable is a love-hate relationship. There is no other company in my area that can provide the services they provide but their pricing is sketchy and their customer service leaves little to be desired as well. I see that they are making improvements so we will see what happens in the future.
Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
I have my internet with Time Warner Cable for about five years. The best thing I have found about time warner internet is the speed,I have no problem with getting on and staying on anywhere in the house. I would have loved to have given them 5 stars but theirs always that surprise when the bill comes.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have been on TWC for 2 years now, recently we have started having issues with certain channels stalling or freezing and wifi is dropping in and out. They have a great customer service team but I get tired of resetting the modem and cable box so much. I wished they would come out and troubleshoot.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
I have had time warner cable for a while and i just dont like it. I always seem to gave problems with them. That and im paying for the fastest internet but yet when im on the phone with the repesentative they tell me it isn't ome of the fastest, and that is just one of tje problems I've had with them.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Nichole R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 1
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.