BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily C.
Kennebunk, ME
I like this company. They're very reliable and have a lot of good add on packages
James M.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate Time Warner. They are a scourge upon the earth, a black pit of despair, a pox upon humanity. My roommate is a SAINT and does all the dealing with them, and even she gets frustrated and angry with them. TIME WARNER SUCKS!
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
TWC has such bad customer services and prices and service in general. We are constantly having problems with our television services.
Victoria O.
Wilder, KY
I think that Time Warner Cable is very expensive and I do not like how they are constantly raising the prices when you are a long term customer and signed up for a certain price. They are also not willing to work with you on lowering the price
Alexa N.
Lake Forest, CA
I am currently living by myself in a studio and purchased one above the lowest internet package because I use an Apple TV and my laptop, as well as my phone, very often.
My internet is always so slow and I wish I just bought the cheapest package because it now feels pointless to have done so.
Reyna Z.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes the services go down so it affects my job since I work from home..
Janay B.
Sumter , SC
Some months time warner cable is great but they just recently screwed my bill up and I had to pay over $400 in one month, I was so upset with them from feb 2015 until October 2015 I was in love with TWC but once November hit that's when they screwed me.im a very valuable customer I have tv, phone and also Internet and I have the fastest internet speed they have but it still acts up😫
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first