BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Time warner cable is the most money hungry, inconsiderate company I've ever worked with. The worst part is that they are the only provider in our area, so we're forced to use them if we want internet. Awful customer service, inacurate product descriptions and overall disappointment.
Miranda S.
Internet is reliable and so is the cable, I really like time warner on demand it lets you watch all kinds of movies and shows for free. The DVR is awesome and reliable so you can record shows to watch when you are away. Their package deals are affordable and i recommend this to others
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
I think Time Warner is the longest I've been with a cable company. They offer a pretty nice variety of channels, and I'm happy with their customer service. They're technicians can be a little late arriving to fix any on-site problems, and this is the only reason I give them 4 stars.
Rosalie L.
The basic programs are good but the premium channels can get pretty pricey. I like the on demand feature but sometimes some episodes are marked in the menu wrong like 4th instead of eight. It isn't dependable after midnight and I find myself having to restart the cable box and reset.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Stephanie G.
Cable is the best that the offer then internet isn't as good. It lags so much and they can't solve wire problems. Sometimes customer service can be very rude when you use the Spanish language instead of requesting English. I got a lot of representatives hang up on me. Hopefully TWC changes something in the training.
Janet y.
Los Angeles, CA
They were the best cable company until they started charging me more for a reason that they still were not clear of. Its expensive but i loved their services but they can totally rack up your bill without even a notice before hand. i have prepaid so i didn't quite notice only until there was a payment problem then that's where i was aware they were doing this. I was not happy at all after that.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable had the cable market monopoly in the town in which I live. It was either TWC or satellite service. Their service provided have never been the worst, though when problems did arise, their customer service was never very friendly or helpful in my experience. I would recommend someone to shop around than to just settle. Better service may be had elsewhere, maybe at a lesser fee.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner cable is a racket. The service is awful and expensive. the customer service is non-existent. Hold times are outrageous. Although most are pleasant once they arrive, technicians pay absolutely no mind to the scheduled appointment times. They never have the correct orders when they come. If you have other options in your area, DO THAT!
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
It's a good company! We have had problems with remotes and the box and you call and you speak to a a foreigner who doesn't always fully understand the situation. Can also be pricey if you want added things such as channels and HBO and what not. But they are reasonable that's for sure!