BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have been on TWC for 2 years now, recently we have started having issues with certain channels stalling or freezing and wifi is dropping in and out. They have a great customer service team but I get tired of resetting the modem and cable box so much. I wished they would come out and troubleshoot.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This is the second time being back to Time Warner because the first time they got too expensive. They have good channels and excellent quality but the costumer service could use a bit of work! I recommend only if you're using cable and not internet and landline, because it will get expensive fast!
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
Time Warner Cable is a love-hate relationship. There is no other company in my area that can provide the services they provide but their pricing is sketchy and their customer service leaves little to be desired as well. I see that they are making improvements so we will see what happens in the future.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Jessie A.
I have been with time warner internet for almost a year now and just added TV and phone service 2 months ago. We've always been happy with the internet and so far the tv service is ok. I like the price of it bundled with everything but it can cut out from time to time and some channels will say not available all of a sudden. And the phone we don't even have hooked up. It was just a better price with phone service.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I enjoy Time Warner Cable . I get great internet speeds and really good cable. The only problem is that it seems like it is getting more expensive. We were paying way more than we should have been for cable and internet with them, but then we called and they settled everything. They even sent out someone to help figure out what was wrong with our internet when we upgraded. So they really do help their customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?