BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Victoria P.
TWC hasn't let me down recently. The customer service can get annoying because they can keep you on hold for a while but that hasn't happened to me in years. I love time warner cable for sure! And I love that they let you know if there is an outage and estimated wait times.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I feel like the price of services is expensive and the quality substandard. I have internet problems often especially when watching shows on Netflix. There aren't a lot of choices where I live sp it is hard to not use them. I need to do more research on switching companies.
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Of course, I am never happy with the cost of watching TV. If the channel comes in over the air, why should I have to pay for it? When I call for repair or questions or I have to go to the facility, I am never happy with my wait time. I would recommend but with reservations.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love time warner cable. My parents had it and when I moved out, I got time warner for my house too. They offer good channels and quick internet, never used the phone with them. I switched to Verizon fios for a bit but couldn't get use to it so I went back to twc.
Sharon C.
Florence, KY
Time Warner Cable
Love Time Warner ! very good service and reception !! Internet is super fast , they have an excellent call service 24/7 you can get help if needed , it is affordable and no big dish on your house , so I love that !! I recommend to anyone a great service !
Nora B.
Constantly having trouble with my signals going out and channels not displaying I must call once a week to reboot my cable box they are friendly on the phone but I shouldn't have to speak to them in the first place ! Prices are constantly going up horrible company for sure
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I do think they do a better job than Comcast. I do not think the price is the best and the customer service could be better. We had an outside box hit by lightening and it took forever to get fixed and it is not not working right and they said there is nothing they can do.
Zach K.
Basically your every day cable provider. Can't say it's the worst provider out there but they certainly don't make the effort to be the best. If a better option came along I would switch immediately. Prices are more expensive than necessary and customer service is lacking.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH
Time Warner locked us in with a cheap price on a nice package, but after a year they upped our monthly payment. Upon that, we constantly have problems with our equipment, quite frequently our channels are unavailable, and our internet can be very slow. Would not recommend.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is Ok. I don't really have a choice but to use them. I think their pricing is outrageous especially just for internet and their customer service is pretty crappy. i had to call 5 different times just to get internet set up at house that previously had internet.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?