BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ana O.
Ana O.
Richmond Hill, NY
Time Warner is great. Sometimes our cable boxes do not respond but when you call customer service they quickly get it fixed. I have used other time Warner subscribers Internet connection but for some reason my Internet is not good. Tried to get it fixed but nothing was done. But overrall good service.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
Time Warner Cable is a love-hate relationship. There is no other company in my area that can provide the services they provide but their pricing is sketchy and their customer service leaves little to be desired as well. I see that they are making improvements so we will see what happens in the future.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
I love Time Warner. I've had it since I was a little girl. I like how it evolved over the years. My favorite thing now is on demand. This is the best idea ever. I seem to forget to record some shows, so with on demand it allows me to catch what I miss. However I wish you could fast forward some shows.
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
I actually always had this when I lived with my parents, the Internet, the phone. So once I moved out of course I wanted TWC. It's really good, but sometimes the Internet is slow. It usually happens when it's super hot. I highly doubt it would be cause of the weather but I have a feeling it might be.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Akron, OH
Not that crazy about TWC to be honest. Had a lot of problem with getting them to come and set up my services, they quoted us the wrong installation fee, then they didn't set up what or where they were supposed to and we are only keeping them for internet until another service is available in my area.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. Years ago, there were a lot of issues with customer service, but I have to say that they've improved a lot. It's fairly affordable as a package with internet and phone, but I wish it were a little cheaper outside of the package deals.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Winston Salem , NC
TWC has been awesome since I moved in. My roommate and I both just graduated college so we wanted something affordable but also reliable. TWC came and installed or internet and cable easily and we have experienced no problems since we moved in. I recommend it to everyone--its affordable and reliable.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall good quality reception but is one of the higher priced services. If you start with a bundle, you are charged a lower price for 1 year. Once the year is up you have to decide if its worth the higher price. Another service is now offering the introductory price for 2 years so I may switch soon.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
We do not have very many internet providers in my area. The few providers that we do have are very pricey and have a very slow internet speed. Time warner cable is very affordable with very fast internet speed and we got a landline and cable for about the same price as others offer for only internet.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
HORRIBLE. I absolutely despise TW cable. They quote you one price and charge you another. They turn your services off and don't have any real protocols on reestablishing. They do a horrible job at keeping records. I can go on and on about all the horrid situations I've experienced with this company!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?