BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal B.
The serive is ok at best, but its the fastest thing in my area. The service goes in ans out pretty often , but i can say that customer service does all they can to help especially when first starting out.
Rachel B.
It's our only option for cable and internet so I guess we have to like it. Generally their customer service is hit or miss. Sometimes we've had a good experience, but sometimes they've been pretty terrible. In the beginning they tried to up the bill thinking we wouldn't notice. Just be sure to pay attention to your bill at all times to make sure you're paying the same every month!
Quanisha C.
Akron, OH
We have a lot of movie choices that I like but the internet and wifi can be a little to slow for my liking.
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
Time Warner Cable Customer Service is hit or miss. We've found if you go into the physical locations you get better service and answers. Since we've bought our own router and modem, we've been able to get better speeds on uploading and download speed for a better price thanks to the discount for not paying the monthly equipment fee.
Marcella G.
Lubbock, Tx
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Meghan  G.
Erie, PA
Great company but if you ever need to call for anything, you will be wasting a good 3 hrs minimum on the phone to get nowhere. customer service is not the best but I hope that it gets better
Heather R.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable is the only choice we have for home internet. I would prefer a different company but we do not have another choice.
Whitney T.
Durham , NC
They get the job done. Internet sometimes goes in and out. And sometimes I think the prices are a bit high. But overall, good service.
Samantha H.
Manchester, Ky
Love that it doesn't go out when it rains or storms high speed internet and good quality channels
Britt B.
Salvisa, KY
Depends on where you live. The cable is Great, but the internet is spotty. If only for cable I would recommend it