BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Valerie V.
They really need to lower their prices and increase their internet speed it's too slow and laggy
Martha R.
Internet speed is slow and goes out often. Cable is okay but too expensive for what we get.
Claudette S.
I'm not a fan of time Warner cable. the service is ok and it's way to expensive. I'm forced to deal with them because of the area I live in.
Emily n.
Techie Expert
Time warner had pretty decent internet. It can however be somewhat expensive. I know you can bundle to make it cheaper. Overall I am happy with their services.
Donna T.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner is pretty good. it gives me Internet and works fast. it hasn't caused me any problems.
Linda B.
Torrance, CA
We've not really had too many problems with Time Warner Cable. Occassionally it will go out but that happens with every provider.
Tina M.
North Hills, CA
Time Warner isn't bad for the most part have no problems goes out sometimes but what company doesn't have those issues every once and awhile. They are good about getting things fixed and the techs so far have all been friendly and seem to know what they are doing.
Ashley Y.
Palm Desert, CA
Great cable. Never fails. It streams well at all times, no interruptions and offers many deals to customers
Rashamarie C.
Rochester, NY
One of the few services we have available in our area. We currently share internet access with my mother-in-law so I can review that the quality of the internet speed is pretty good but, the overall bill is pretty expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?