BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Time warner has been so helpful since moving. ha difficulty with getting channels and the immediately sent a technician out to solve the problem. they also gave me a free movie channel and a free rental.
Amanda T.
Northwood, OH
Monopoly, no competition so can do whatever they please. If you are lucky enough to get a decent person on the phone though they will do their best to help you!
Faherty N.
Kenmore, NY
The Internet is fairly reliable. Cable goes out too often for how much I spend. Customer service is usually pretty bad.
Tara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mixed reviews about TWC, but overall not impressed. I've dealt with RCN and Cox in the past and both companies are way better than Time Warner... Only giving 2 stars because I had one guy who was super helpful when coming to our apartment.
Holly M.
WATERFORD, PA
They are alright in terms of cable and internet. Their prices need to come down a lot! Wish there were more options for Internet but there arent.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
I, over the years have had nothing but problems out of Time Warner. Since they are the only provider where I live I am forced to use them. If I had another option I would take it in a heartbeat! My phone service shuts off many times a day. My internet was losing connection at least 30 times a day and after over a year of beggingg them to take back the ancient modem I had to give me a new one I finally yanked the thing out from under my TV and took it into the closest store and demanded a newer modem which they gave me and then my internet never shut off again since. If your bill is late they call relentlessly. When you call in for questions or problems they usually have no clue how to help you so you have to tell them you want to talk to a top level tech. It's nothing but problems, hassles, run arounds.
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
Their new digital cable hookup is annoying. I should be able to run my TV straight into the wall for typical standard cable shows, but it states that I need a specialist to come out just to do so.
In order to cancel your cable, you have to drive to a location and wait amongst others for your number to be called, just to give them back the box and have them check off a box that you're ending your cable services. Oh, and they just throw the chords away when you do so, so you may as well keep them. Their internet is abysmally slow at times, which shouldn't be an issue since it's just me on my tower. Not sure why that is, and every once in a while I have to call them and have them re-submit the signal to my place.
Ty W.
Pineville, NC
The Customer Care department is lacking. Every person I spoke to at the call center are void of being able to explain billing, billing cycle, billing start date, extra fees and proper adjustments for overcharges. You will get hit with so many One Time Charges that were suppose to be free with the Free Installation but once that bill comes you will see 19.99 and 40.00 charges out of the wazzoo. In NC a supervisor name Pat is great, we've been acquainted through my requests for a call from a supervisor every time a discrepancy posted to my account. Also a technician charged me a fee for a visit/installation when he never came! Pat went over the charges and I shocked and despite her constantly correcting the wrong fees the automated billing system kept flooding my account with charges, it took almost 2 months to be corrected. And don't call any time close to 11:00pm because the reps leave then and will try to route your call and end it quickly so they can get home, not all reps do this but I've had a few.
Julie P.
Austinburg, OH
They have been our provider for more then 20yrs
a little pricey but I would rather pay for what I know is good the change to a dish
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?