BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katy M.
Love our time warner cable company. have great deals on internet and cable.
Logan R.
Gastonia, NC
At first I was a little skeptical at first but after using it for a while I am starting to like Time Warner
Kelly Y.
Rego Park, NY
I love that there's TWC Wifi every where I go so if I am nearing the end of my data usage, I can easily log onto TWC Wifi!
My connection rarely drops so I have absolutely no complaints.
Jill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable has recently made some major strides to become a company with a better reputation. I do tend to run into random issues with cable/internet such as them randomly ceasing to work until I reboot. Customer service is great through.
Leslie F.
Dallas, TX
Wish there was another cable/internet provider in our area. Always having issues with our internet and customer service is not very helpful.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
TWC is the only option we have in our area. When your things work, everything is fine. When you have issues, they seem to work the SLOWEST and without any rush. They aren't terrible, but they aren't the worst. At least the signal is still there if there is a storm unlike if you have satellite and it storms outside.
Justyna B.
Forest Hills, NY
Very slow service for unknown reasons. Sometimes my internet randomly disconnects and I don't know how to fix it. Customer support never helps.
becca g.
Wingate, NC
I like time warner cable sometimes. Other times it absolutely drives me crazy! The customer service is wishy washy and it's hard to explain some of my bill charges
Elizabeth H.
Rochester, NY
So many channels to choose from and usually no issues with my internet/cable but sometimes if there is an issue it can take multiple trips to my house from a service tech and multiple replacement cable boxes to fix the error. I guess that is the norm. With technology these days but it can get stressful.
Corey B.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner cable is by far the worst company to deal with for Internet or cable television. They restrict their internet speeds, don't offer quality assistance, and could not fix an internet connectivity issue even after sending out three different employees.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?