BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I utilize one of Time Warner Cable's Internet plans and would recommend it to others. Although, I have had some issues with buffering and connection issues there has never been an issue lasting over 30 minutes and feel these are inevitable problems with an Internet service. Set up was easy and made simple.
Misa L.
Hamilton, OH
I have not had any huge issues with Time Warner in the 2-3 years that I've been with them, they've always been very willing to help and credit me for any billing errors or service issues. But they do have outages every so often and they usually last for a few hours before they send someone out to fix it. Other than that, I have no complaints. I only have internet through TWC, so I have no idea how they are with Cable and phone.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Nichole R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 1
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
Time Warner cable was great in the beginning. Many times the box we used would give us problems and the channels would not work but once we called, they were able to fix the problem right away. they are always helpful and will stay on the phone with you to make sure everything is in working order.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Jessie A.
I have been with time warner internet for almost a year now and just added TV and phone service 2 months ago. We've always been happy with the internet and so far the tv service is ok. I like the price of it bundled with everything but it can cut out from time to time and some channels will say not available all of a sudden. And the phone we don't even have hooked up. It was just a better price with phone service.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?