BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I have had my issues with Time Warner Cable (as well as pretty much any cable company), but I keep it around for football and some of my trashy TLC/Bravo/Lifetime shows that I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. If it wasn't so expensive compared to other options, I would recommend it to everyone.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Great cable service. HORRIBLE customer service. They have several different numbers to call for help but you never know when number to call for what problem. I've had a couple CSR flat out lie to me about company policy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was intentionally hung up on.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
This company is rude & very expensive. Every little box or extras you need, it costs a rental fee. And they constantly bug you to bundle things to "save" money. Our family just uses them for internet & we use it for turbo speed. As a family of 3, this internet doesn't keep up with our demands.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Time Warner is the worst service provider. Very expensive but in New York City you don't have a choice of service provider. Customer service is awful. They are not helpful and I do not have the time or patience to sit on the phone with them all day to mitigate the problem. Would not recommend
Tori S.
Tori S.
Time warner sends me a lot of junk mail trying to get me to up my service which is kind of annoying but thankfully they never call me or anything like that. The Internet service has been decent... Only on occasion does it go out. But it's the only supplier to my area which is why I have them.
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Lake Forest, CA
I am currently living by myself in a studio and purchased one above the lowest internet package because I use an Apple TV and my laptop, as well as my phone, very often.
My internet is always so slow and I wish I just bought the cheapest package because it now feels pointless to have done so.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
El Paso, TX
Worst Internet provider that I have ever dealt with. We pay outrageous for our service and it rarely works. When it does work it's extremely slow. We have the highest speed that they offer for our area. They are the only Internet provider for our area or I would have canceled a long time ago.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Techie Expert
I have had Time warner Cable for many years and as i love the service most of the time ours is about to change yet again to new company and services I'm not sure why but i hope the price of things changes for the better because we really shouldnt have to pay so much for entertainment and news
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert
I've honestly never been a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. There aren't really any other choices aside from DirecTv so I'm basically stuck with this mediocre service. I can't wait to see what changes Charter has in store. Definitely not the best service but not the worst I've ever had either.
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have Time Warner and they have a great price for their services. I have the internet TV package.
The pros are: fast internet services. They are fast to fix any problems. The cons are: having to keep up with new boxes for the services.. I think there are a good one to give a try. I love it!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?