BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
I don't watch TV very often but when I do I usually watch Saturday Night Live or other various late shows. But this provider is much better than our past, WOW. The internet is pretty high speed as well. I recommend it definitely. I have never had any issues with the HD channels being laggy or fuzzy either.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
I used to have EarthLink for my internet service and the speed of service was horrible and you couldn't have more than one person using the Internet at the same time. Talking to tech support was the worst experience. When I changed to time warner cable internet my whole life changed. The speed is amazing, it doesn't slow down when more than one person is on the Internet and I use so much less data on my cell phone now.
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Over here in Hawaii there is time Warner Cable with oceanic. This company is pretty good, however there has been some downfalls. The Internet stops working on occasions when the weather isn't cooperating and waiting to get it fixed sucks. They are very prompt at setting you up with services though.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Katie M.
Ocala, FL
We do not have very many internet providers in my area. The few providers that we do have are very pricey and have a very slow internet speed. Time warner cable is very affordable with very fast internet speed and we got a landline and cable for about the same price as others offer for only internet.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have been on TWC for 2 years now, recently we have started having issues with certain channels stalling or freezing and wifi is dropping in and out. They have a great customer service team but I get tired of resetting the modem and cable box so much. I wished they would come out and troubleshoot.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
I have my internet with Time Warner Cable for about five years. The best thing I have found about time warner internet is the speed,I have no problem with getting on and staying on anywhere in the house. I would have loved to have given them 5 stars but theirs always that surprise when the bill comes.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Arianna D.
This cable company/ISP is hands down one of the best, sure they're pricey, but what company isn't nowadays? Haven't had any serious problems with their customer service so far, and best of all... their internet service has no data caps! I surely hope they don't implement one anytime soon. I'd recommend TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?