BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Diana M.
The Internet service is fast and the price is unbeatable. We love it!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
The actual internet connection isn't bad. The only thing I don't like is the customer service. The tried to get us to get a faster connection and when we said we weren't interested, they hung up on us.
Niara E.
Pricing is just okay, there should be more perks for long time customers. Have rarely had issues with the cable but the internet is constantly an issue and customer service is little help. Occasionally I will get someone on the phone that knows their job and can help right away.
Amie C.
Lexington, Ky
I like time warner . Never had any issues with my internet service . And it's cheap!! Glad they are offering such a good service for a low price
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx
Internet speeds aren't what are advertised sometimes. This is the lesser of the evils in our area for internet services.
Alma C.
Excellent service! Way better than my last one! Really fast and effective customer service too!
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I have mixed reviews with Time Warner. I have not been very impressed with the fact that they use contracted technicians. I had a technician that came to my house, talked on his cell phone the ENTIRE time and brought his KID! Then he proceeded to ask if we would give his kid a drink and snack! I can say that I have had good customer service with the 800 number. I also know that Time Warner is making major changes. Hopefully they will hire their own technicians.
Lisa M.
Garden Grove, CA
Worst service. I only use it bc thats the only thing offer in my area. The monthly bill keeps on increasing and I have no choice
Benjy S.
Los Angeles, CA
The service is fine, when it works it is great and when the service is down the customer support is awful.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?