BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Anum R.
Techie Expert
Its great! my internet is fast and my TV channels are great! i highly recommend this to anyone
Kayla A.
TWC is the only cable provider in my area. I find their prices comparable with the satellite TV services. My qualm is that over time, the bill will go up and up.
angela a.
Burlington, WI
Ive been using their services for around 6 years. I have updated my boxes and internet equipment keeping me updated for my children and their schooling. I had Dish before that and did not like the fact that when there was a storm or tornado i had no TV and no idea what was going on.
Kimberlee S.
Orlando, FL
There is always certain issues with cable but when the weather is bad, the cable tends to stay on longer than with the other service providers
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
Their customer service is a little less than perfect some of there reps are mean that's the main reason I dropped them for cable
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
Angela N.
My husband works for this company and loves his job and meeting different people every day! We actually have no problems with our cable, phone, or Internet!!
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Mayra W.
Fallbrook, CA
I love TWC. You can't beat the price. TWC also has a security system, which is awesome.
April F.
Middlesex, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)