BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
christina c.
Minerva, OH
I think there a great company, I always have the best service and there on time when you place a service call and internet is amazing
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
I hate Time Warner Cable...they have the monopoly in my area so I have no choice. Internet is good but the prices for cable and internet are ridiculous
Kimberly Y.
Cleveland, OH
About 2-4 times per month we have some sort of issue that requires us to reset out cable box. Always at the most inconvenient time too.
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
Not horrible and we get a decent price, but the bill is still a lot more than I want to be paying for just internet
Heather A.
Akron, NY
Horrible customer service. You never speak to anyone in the US for tech support. If I had other options I would switch.
Emily C.
I feel that when I started using Time Warner it was affordable but as time has gone on the price continues to grow. I also hate how you have to pay for every piece of equipment, including things like the guide, even though it is not a lot. Our internet goes in and out regularly and does not spread through our house which is relatively small. When we have called to get our plan lowered or changed, they try to raise it higher and don't seem to comprehend the problems we are having. We are currently looking into a different route for TV and internet because we are not happy with the service.
Nallely M.
The thing that I don't like about time warner cable is that the internet is so slow sometimes and price its horrible.
Melisa M.
They have such horrible customer service and are really rude!!! If I had the chance to change provider I would do it in a heartbeat
Stephanie K.
Georgetown , KY
I had a rough time getting my services started. I had to talk to customer service multiple times after trying to set it up online. I haven't had any problems since then.
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
I've been happy with their services , for the most part. We have always been able to get our services at a reasonable price. We do call to complain whenever our bill gets a little too high though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?