BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really have much of an option. Other companies wanna charge me a big deposit. My internet goes out every month. One time the technicians were in my home taking pictures of my personal items and posted on social media to make fun. They're so pricey and there crap is always on an outage or messing up.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Internet is fast with Time Warner cable. Get a lot of channels to choose from. Love the DVR feature. Although it doesn't really seem to hold that much. So I find I am constantly having to watch it I recorded and delete it so that I can still record other programs. Overall I do recommend Time Warner cable
Dionna S.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
Generally I really like Time Warner. Whenever I call the people are super nice, my service hardly ever goes out. My only complaint is the price. I feel like my bill is always going up. I also feel like the on demand could be easier to use, I usually watch it on my ipad because it is such a pain on my TV.
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is a good company. I have had trouble with them in the past when trying to get my services started up. The customer service centers are very helpful and the people are very nice. Sometimes I find my internet moving very slowly and being a college student, I do need fast and reliable internet.
Asante c.
Asante c.
Because they are the main cable company in the area they maximize on this. I honestly feel robbed every month for the inconsistent service i receive. If it's not the cable box its the Internet lagging. The prices are outrageous and they bill you a month ahead and then threaten to disconnect your service!
M H.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?