BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Canandaigua, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a while now. It serves it's purpose and I have internet, but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want faster internet, you will be spending more money. But sometimes you spend more money and still have awful internet. I would recommend, but with warning.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
I have a love hate relationship with TWC. The prices are outrageous! I have 2 cable boxes and Internet and I pay $165 a month! As much as I enjoy the services I'm in the process of canceling them and getting Internet from a local provider. As for cable? Sorry family but Netflix will have to do.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Ansley
Ansley
Florence, SC
My family and I have always been with Direct Tv, and just recently switched over to Time Warner, but ever since then we have been extremely pleased with the quality and customer service provided. I highly recommend Time Warner Cable to every person looking for a switch in their cable provider.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
This company is rude & very expensive. Every little box or extras you need, it costs a rental fee. And they constantly bug you to bundle things to "save" money. Our family just uses them for internet & we use it for turbo speed. As a family of 3, this internet doesn't keep up with our demands.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
A H.
A H.
I can't give an accurate review because we just started using the service. I will tell you I've have zero problems with service but instillation was a bit of a challenge. It's like they want you to do it on your own and then get frustrated when you can't! But the service so far as been awesome
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I only have them as a provider because there isn't too many options in my area but they have horrible customer service and aren't very helpful. I think that they are not very fairly priced and they jack it up every year. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless there wasn't much of a choice.
austin S.
austin S.
Belmont, NC
This product is a very useful and does its job very well. it does what you pay for which is nice compared to other product brands I would recommend this product to any friends who had similar needs as I did. i saw some room for improvement but as always this product is a must buy for everyone!
Cera-Rose H.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
I have had extremely good luck with Time Warner Cable. The guy who came to install it was one of the nicest people I had met in the business. He walked me through everything he did, and took me through the guidelines for what to do if something were to go wrong in the future. Very informative!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?