BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
We have recently switched from DirectTV to Charter (TimeWarner Cable) and I can say I have been happy for the most part with the switch. The service is superior so far but the price is ore expensive. I dislike having to pay so much per DVR box, and there is no way to watch a tv show in one room when recorded in another. I am having issues with WIFI reaching all areas of the house and we have the highest speed available.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is a good company. I have had trouble with them in the past when trying to get my services started up. The customer service centers are very helpful and the people are very nice. Sometimes I find my internet moving very slowly and being a college student, I do need fast and reliable internet.
cer n.
Santa Ana, CA
I have internet and phone service with Time Warner Cable. I searched for the best value and TW was the best for me. For the price I have the best speed in internet with was important for me. For phone service, it can't be beat at $10.
I have had the service for a couple of months and I could not be happier
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
Katherine R.
Franklinville, NC
I really do like having cable at my house it's really easy to find programs and set my kids TV with what I want them to be watching. The only down side is that every year I have been with its be a hassle to deal the money side of it my promotion is up every year and I get the same amount of TV for more money I haven't upgraded to more channels or anything that but my bill gets higher every time and I really do hate that
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA
My Family and I love Time Warner Cable the best part we are not locked into a contract and can leave if you want to but we have no plan to leave it. We still have all the channels we love and some new ones. The best part is we are saving money by changing to them which is great . Definitely worth it...
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Customer services are always on point. Just wish the internet can be faster, but then again, I'm on wifi, and not connected to the hard line. It does have good deals on bundles and stuff, but that's only for a year, and now I'm paying at least 10 dollars more for only internet that I had a deal for a year. Don't want to upgrade because that means I will be paying even more, and why do I need cable when I already have Hulu.
amanda V.
Never slows down; i pay 180/month and i have a husband that plays game all day, a son that watches abc videos on youtube, plus our 3 tablets and 2 phones are always connected to the internet as well. Would never change the server. Completely satisfied and recommend this for everyone. Price and deals are great!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?