BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the worst internet, phone and TV providers. Their service is slow, their customer service is unreliable, their prices are the highest, and they raise it as time goes by- also if you try switching you'll find that they have monopolized on areas so you can't switch
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is okay when you initially want to sign up. They try to offer you bundles. so you end up purchasing things that you wont even use. Customer Services is not the greatest but I have had experience with other cable companies and Time Warner Cable is on the better side.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I ADORE TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!
My family has tried and used all of the cable subscriptions available and time warner cable suited us best! Super cheap for such a great internet and cable service! I always tell everyone to switch over to Time warner because it's simply the best!!
Megan H.
Mount Sterling, KY
This cable is okay could be better. Internet isn't the best it goes slow. I've had to call them a couple times. They are rude just depends on who you get to talk to when you call. Not expensive. Guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford another.
Mia B.
Its ok their customer service is not really customer friendly like I think it should be but the amount of TV channels that we have is very diverse and they offer a wide variety of options that you can choose to purchase. Their on demand section is always filled and up to date.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is a very hot cable can I have internet and cable and I pay $149 a month my channels I'll be watching and all the sudden it scrambles I have to change the channel then change the channel back in order for it to get to work right I do not recommend Time Warner Cable
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner Cable was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. We like a lot and recommend.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
Cable is too expensive and if I didn't need the internet I wouldn't have it. I can't remember the last time I used it. We do record a few educational shows for our son but we don't watch any TV during the day. The only good thing I can say is that it is better than AT&T cable.
Taylor V.
While I do not pay the TWC bills or deal with their customer service, I do watch TV a lot and I have never had a problem with the company. The only thing that is inconvenient is that you can only record two things at a time, and you can't watch anything but what is recording.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?