BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
Misa L.
Hamilton, OH
I have not had any huge issues with Time Warner in the 2-3 years that I've been with them, they've always been very willing to help and credit me for any billing errors or service issues. But they do have outages every so often and they usually last for a few hours before they send someone out to fix it. Other than that, I have no complaints. I only have internet through TWC, so I have no idea how they are with Cable and phone.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Too expensive for the horrible shows that are playing. I got rid of my cable and purchased an antenna and watch netflix for entertainment. All the interesting shows are on the premium channels and its just a waste of money to pay extra when you can just watch online or rent in a few months and binge watch
Julie K.
Flushing, NY
I have no problem with the cable and Internet, it works well. But I don't like how they they trick you, they give you a good decent price for Internet and cable, but a year later they jack up the price. When I called them and asked why they raised the price they just said the first year price was a promotion. I told them they never said anything about a promotion and that the price will go up after a year when I first signed up.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
This is what we use at home together with our landline and internet. What i like this one is its reliable when you're using the internet its fast, theres no problem in the landline too. But in the cable sometimes it reboots itself or sometimes it disconnects even the internet. But overall its just okay.
Melani F.
Edgar, WI
My husband and I have only been customers of Time Warner Cable for about a year now. We only have internet service and we have been very happy with it thus far. Our bill is the same every month with no hidden fees or surprise charges. With our experience I would definitely recommend Time Warner to others.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Customer services are always on point. Just wish the internet can be faster, but then again, I'm on wifi, and not connected to the hard line. It does have good deals on bundles and stuff, but that's only for a year, and now I'm paying at least 10 dollars more for only internet that I had a deal for a year. Don't want to upgrade because that means I will be paying even more, and why do I need cable when I already have Hulu.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
It's ok. I think they are expensive. I live in a small town, and there isn't much competition. It seems like the price is always getting raised for one reason or the other. I have a list of shows I'd like to watch.....I go to that channel and it's blocked for one reason or another. I don't recommend it to others. I think it's too expensive. Most of my friends and collegues are going for Netflix and Hulu. I may follow.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I utilize one of Time Warner Cable's Internet plans and would recommend it to others. Although, I have had some issues with buffering and connection issues there has never been an issue lasting over 30 minutes and feel these are inevitable problems with an Internet service. Set up was easy and made simple.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?