BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I typically love the service and how quick the response time to fix issues but there are many negative aspects that made me choose three stars. The constant automated calls about paying the bill when the bill is not even due yet and within the past couple of months I have been having issues left and right with my internet and it is a severe disadvantage for me because i am an online student and constantly dealing with the internet going in and out is a bad thing.
Morgan D.
I have had both positive and negative experiences with Time Warner Cable. Overall, I feel that our internet is just ok. Our internet does go down fairly often, but most of the time, it's usually not for too long. We continue to stick with TWC because I have heard several complaints about other companies as well.
Kelly M.
monroe, OH
Internet service has pretty good connections. the cost of it is very expensive. I would consider shopping for best price.
jessica R.
Laredo, TX
It's economic and works great!.
I've had it for a couple of years and they value they're customers.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Expensive. But we keep them because the Internet is generally pretty fast. Just wish they would offer a lower price.
Tammy V.
Richardson, TX
I pay way too much for inconsistent internet and a modem that loves to reset itself at least twice daily
Tisa J.
Round rock, Tx
Service tends to go out a lot. When working it works fine. Switch to someone else came back to Timewarner. Not completely happy.
Jennifer P.
Expensive for basic cable. Price just went up, again...If the wind blows too hard we lose WIFI connection for our devices. I pay for these services because I need it for my classes.
carla b.
Pleasant Vly, MO
Customer service is sucka and our Internet isn't the greatest. It randomly goes out for no reason
gricelda m.
Mcallen, TX
La senal del cable y el internet es buena, solo que no me gusta que derrepente suben el bill mensual sin avisar.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?