BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
Becca A.
The service from Time Warner Cable is perfectly decent. Sometimes I wonder if they're throttling the internet, but for the most part, it's fine. The biggest problem I have is they're relentless with advertisements. Even though they're my carrier, I still get mail from them asking for my business quite frequently.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
It's ok. I think they are expensive. I live in a small town, and there isn't much competition. It seems like the price is always getting raised for one reason or the other. I have a list of shows I'd like to watch.....I go to that channel and it's blocked for one reason or another. I don't recommend it to others. I think it's too expensive. Most of my friends and collegues are going for Netflix and Hulu. I may follow.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Julie K.
Flushing, NY
I have no problem with the cable and Internet, it works well. But I don't like how they they trick you, they give you a good decent price for Internet and cable, but a year later they jack up the price. When I called them and asked why they raised the price they just said the first year price was a promotion. I told them they never said anything about a promotion and that the price will go up after a year when I first signed up.
Alejandra C.
I can always find when there is a problem with my internet. I had a few experiences where it took days to get them to come and fix it. But it's ok because it eventually got fixed. It was easy to talk to them and they always have bundles and deals. I heard they are improving and hopefully it will be better.
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Kristina M.
Time Warner Cable has been pretty good to us. Not much to say other than the internet is pretty good and the phone service was good when we used it. We don't use the TV service, just internet. The internet does seem to go out more than I would like but that could just be par for the course in our area.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I think Time Warner Cable is a good company, and they have relatively cheap prices compared to others companies when it comes to internet service. I am currently paying $46 roughly a month for a 100mbps connection download and 1mbps upload, which is I think is cheaper than other companies. I am happy with my TWC service, and I was able to use my modem/router in my house instead of having to pay an additional monthly lease fee.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?