BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
lenissa C.
I have a long time being a customer and the service from 1-10 will be 8, not that bad but can be better, sometimes the internet signal is not strong enough but overall i think this cable company is good enough considering is the only option we have in our area of cable companies
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
If it were up to me we wouldn't have cable . But my hubby loves ESPN and we have kiddos. We have no other options except satellite which is a trap! Time Warner is outrageous and over priced . The only way you a deal is your initial year and after that it's raised more and more .
Zoey C.
I don't really like Time Warner Cable they sometimes cost too much I really only get a cable to watch basketball games really. The take too long to come to you when you need them and their prices could be a little more affordable. however, they have been getting a little better.
britney s.
We use this service because we are able to bundle our internet and cable together and it isn't really expensive. I am able to watch all the shows we love live or on demand. I can record 6 shows at a time with my DVR and watch them later. I would recommend this service to others.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Not the best service or prices. I don't have a choice in the area I live who my provider is which is very frustrating. I think the prices are way to high for the problem I have and how slow the Internet is. I since purchased a Roku for my TV watching and how to change providers.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I just switched to time warner. So far I gotta say, I'm very impressed! They noticed a signal issue and have spent a lot of time resolving it. They rebuilt one line and reran another line. The Internet is pretty fast and the tv looks very sharp and is working excellent as well!
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the worst internet, phone and TV providers. Their service is slow, their customer service is unreliable, their prices are the highest, and they raise it as time goes by- also if you try switching you'll find that they have monopolized on areas so you can't switch
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I've had time warner for about 10 years and have always been pleased with their service. They offer so much at a reasonable price & their internet speed never lets me down! I recommend to everyone, if you have another cable/internet/phone provider you don't like give this a try
Beth W.
Fast internet speeds that you can't get elsewhere however service goes in and out so much I don't know that it's worth it. The prices and all the added fees are really high and make it hard to afford each month. Unfortunately there is nothing else in our area or I would switch.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't like this service. Horrible technicians have come to my house and refused to set up the internet because they couldn't figure out where to hook it up. Not really great with customer service, not very fast or reliable internet. Mine goes out all the time. Do not recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?