BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my family currently subscribed to time Warner Cable . Everything works for us cable and wifi Internet is always working it doesn't fail us. Customer service is good is not great cause sometimes they don't listen to what you tell them but other than that it's okay. I would recommend this to friends.
Leann V.
Leann V.
Smithville , MO
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable overall, and if there was something else in my area that I could use other than satellite I would be switching. They are constantly raising my rates, as well as trying to bill for something that I do not have. I will not be going with them again if I have other options.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
My husband and I have only been customers of Time Warner Cable for about a year now. We only have internet service and we have been very happy with it thus far. Our bill is the same every month with no hidden fees or surprise charges. With our experience I would definitely recommend Time Warner to others.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Time Warner is one of the only options I have for internet and cable so unfortunately besides using my local provider (which is even worse) I have to use them. Everything is spotty; from cable service to my DVR starting to record shows at the correct time. The internet is spotty also which is frustrating.
Nahal A.
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really have much of an option. Other companies wanna charge me a big deposit. My internet goes out every month. One time the technicians were in my home taking pictures of my personal items and posted on social media to make fun. They're so pricey and there crap is always on an outage or messing up.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?