BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly think Time Warner Cable is one of the best cable providers just because i have never had a complaint. I have also never heard anyone else complain about it. Some family members had a different cable provider which always had Tv outages & they now have TWC as well and are much happier.
Stephanie  D.
Stephanie D.
College Point, NY
Customer service is horrible! You can never get any help and it's so hard to actually speak to a person. Very unprofessional and not attentive to their customers needs. Verizon is a much better company although more expensive but it's worth it! I would give TWC negative stars if I had the option
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable has had a bad reputation in the past. They were recently purchased by Spectrum and have upgraded everyone's internet speed in my area. So far we are satisfied. There are times our internet runs slow but we stream A LOT and it's not enough that we are ready to cancel our service.
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Time Warner Cable sucks. The service is poor (At least in my area). The internet always goes in and out despite MANY attempts to fix this issue and is also a little pricey. We've tried to switch to Verizon fios but we can't because we live in an apartment building that only provides TWC. Sucks!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
I have a love hate relationship with TWC. The prices are outrageous! I have 2 cable boxes and Internet and I pay $165 a month! As much as I enjoy the services I'm in the process of canceling them and getting Internet from a local provider. As for cable? Sorry family but Netflix will have to do.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I was previously subscribed to Comcast and I miss the service more than you know. We are constantly having issues with our connection not to mention, each month my bill is increased with no explanation other than misc charges. I would leave this service if there were options in the area I live.
Nicollette V.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
We have lived all over the place and anytime we can avoid Time Warner, we do. In our experience, they have the most outages and always find a way to nickel and dime you for everything. It's definitely not my favorite company, but we tend to get stuck with them based on availability in our area.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Canandaigua, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a while now. It serves it's purpose and I have internet, but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want faster internet, you will be spending more money. But sometimes you spend more money and still have awful internet. I would recommend, but with warning.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?