BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica V.
San Antonio, TX
I've never had a problem with time warner. They are reasonable priced and have basic simple packages that include most channels.
Daedre H.
Worst cable service with terrible customer service. I only stay with them because I have no other option at my current apartment building.
alicia p.
Dunkirk, NY
We downgraded to the cheapest internet and cable, and it is the same product we had when we were paying twice as much. It's all a front for more money.
Tyler S.
Findlay, OH
As far as cable TV goes, I'm very satisfied with my service. As for the Internet side of things, not so much. Every so often my speeds slow down pretty extravagantly and I have to call them to fix it. I also have times where it drops completely. I wish I could say it was only at home that I experience these issues, but I also manage a retail store with time warner business class. The service isn't any better, and customer service is mediocre at best.
gina f.
Logan, OH
Im very happy with time warner. I never have to worry about the cable going out when the weather is rough
April d.
Ventura, CA
Its really hit and miss with this company. When their good cable and internet runs smooth. When there's outagages it gets ridiculous. Their prices are getting bad too. I only stay because I'm offered deals. When that's done I'm gone.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
Time warner cable is good but sometimes it freezes but it's a lot better than any other TV providers
Ari C.
Honolulu, HI
Basic cable is not bad with this provider. Programs are usually diverse and entertaining. The guide channel could use a fair amount of work, however.
Elizaa T.
Ballston Spa, NY
I would say I'm to a huge fan of time warner. they rip you off and steal all your money..
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
I have mixed thoughts about TMW cable. When service is on, it's great and I have great connection and speed. However, I find myself without connection or spotty connection more often than not and it takes forever to fix.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?