BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I give one star because time warner cable doesn't work like it should. I am always losing all my channels. And my on demand is never working. Their customer service doesn't get anything done either.
Mikaela C.
Time Warner is always trustworthy. During storms Time Warner never goes out so I can always count on staying updated with any weather, news, or emergency reports. Time Warner has a variety of channels and my family can usually always find something to watch. My little sister is satisfied at well as my Grandma.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Terrible, unprofessional service! When I moved into my apt it took them two weeks to figure out my cable and internet issues and then when I complained they disconnected my service! I wish I had another option because they are overpriced, rude, and not worth it.
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I feel like Time Warner is trying... But it's just not good enough. We have had nice techs come, but we keep having the same problems over and over, and they assure us it's fixed, but alas, we still have the same issues.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Time Warner has to be one of the worst cable companies ever. I recently moved in with my best friend and his parents (my landlord) has all the bills under their name. Well when I called to set up cable, I was a proved and they came the next day. Within 3 days, they cut off my Internet because whomever had cable here before me decided to never turn in their equipment and TWC decided that I should have to suffer for this. It's not my fault or my responsibility to have to prove I am not related to this previous tenant and I even had to show a lease (when I didn't have one, and had to go through the trouble of asking my landlord to draw one up for me).
Jennifer M.
Time warner is a great company. I like that they have promotions and are always willing to help out their customers.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Mary C.
Good company. Easy to understand bill. Excellent customer service. Decent service. 10/10
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I have Time Warner Cable because it is all that is offered in my area. The quality of the internet and the cable are great, but definitely not worth the amount of money I spend a month. I look forward to moving to an area that has cheaper options such at Direct TV or AT&T U-Verse
Brooke R.
Beaver, OH
The prices for the services are reasonable and they are also the lowest in town. I really like that you do not have to sign a contract and can discontinue services at any time. I pay $100 a month for basic internet and TV services. I have had some minor issues with the internet and TV services going out for periods of time. Installation of services is quick. The company does try to push you into buying services you did not order, and they have sent products to my home for me to set up even though I did not order them, but I simply returned the products.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?